T

TSK_2

Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name TSK

SteamID STEAM_0:0:618688410

Ban/Gag reason Fake ban requests.

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Whats the real reason i get banned for reporting players ? which of the demos i provided are not legit ? i have done many mistakes in the past and i still did 1 month ago. but i learned my lesson and try to play my game normally
and i try to report the rulebreakers just like in the old days where i reported over 300 players i even got a special TAG for it by NIKO, i know you guys dont like me because of my behaviour in the past but please if im doing something right now dont take it as im doing a bad thing . im already really sorry but why i get treated like rulebreaker / kid / bad guy while im doing something good . did i provoke people to break the rules? how comes it ? why not reporting me then instead and showing a proof?
its just hard to accept that perma ban because i recently started reporting players. i swear thats actually hurt my feelings because i tried to do something good for the server by reporting them . i could have used another name avoid that all but for what? im just who i am . i cant change the past i can lie to you all again like i did in the past. it really hurt me being treated like that banned from server banned from website . it hurts when you get judged by old mistakes.
im telling again to the all admin team im sorry for my past. i m not here to beg for getting unbanned . i just wanted to tell you what my thought and feelings are. that hurt my heart. if you really think i deserve it alright. but that just dont feel right to me

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
You got banned on my command. You didnt learn anything, you are still a cheating, griefing, provoking, rulebreaking troll.

You are not welcome anymore. Your list of rulebreaking, ddosing, leaking behaviour is too long to be listed.

Game over.

Reactions: java and YLuTbI4