Demo

Attachments

• ban4.mp4
    480.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Yes, there was a case, many were just having fun, on the next map (8 rooms) no one was eating aggressively at all! I acted like guys...I am a motorist, and motorists have a rule - to move at the speed of the stream, for safety ... Here, too, everyone is having fun, there are not many people, this happens, and one of the sides of the server, which I also like

Reactions: java

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
Yes, there was a case, many were just having fun, on the next map (8 rooms) no one was eating aggressively at all! I acted like guys...I am a motorist, and motorists have a rule - to move at the speed of the stream, for safety ... Here, too, everyone is having fun, there are not many people, this happens, and one of the sides of the server, which I also like
Yes. but the intent was not to have fun. but to inflict the other players

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
On all the reports made by FUKU it has been used a MP4 file which, it can not be used as evidence against other players especially with all the funny sounds added to them. This can make us believe that the file was edited to make it look like other players are breaking the rules.
On the other hand, I will like to thank FUKU for taking the time for making these videos but, I will gladly ask, next time when recording a video, make sure it is a dem. file, in other words please use the games own recording method.
As for YluTbl4, admitting to your mistake, it is half forgiven .
This is/are my opinions but, if a higer admin has something else to say regarding the videos, please be aware that punishments can be issued.

Reactions: Jd Smith and java

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
On all the reports made by FUKU it has been used a MP4 file which, it can not be used as evidence against other players especially with all the funny sounds added to them. This can make us believe that the file was edited to make it look like other players are breaking the rules.
On the other hand, I will like to thank FUKU for taking the time for making these videos but, I will gladly ask, next time when recording a video, make sure it is a dem. file, in other words please use the games own recording method.
As for YluTbl4, admitting to your mistake, it is half forgiven .
This is/are my opinions but, if a higer admin has something else to say regarding the videos, please be aware that punishments can be issued.
the videos are completely original. I edited them to make the culprits more evident by inserting a bit of irony. I don't know how to cut demos and you should go through all 20 minutes of uncut demos. the videos are evident

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
I am not saying that they are fake, but still I cannot issue a punishment for those involved in the request.
It is no problem that the demo is 20 minutes long, just make a mark in chat ( write "demo") am I will find it.
As for those that "wanna have fun", please, be sure that the other players are into the same fun as you, do not ruin the game play.
If there are any other questions, I will gladly answer to.

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
I am not saying that they are fake, but still I cannot issue a punishment for those involved in the request.
It is no problem that the demo is 20 minutes long, just make a mark in chat ( write "demo") am I will find it.
As for those that "wanna have fun", please, be sure that the other players are into the same fun as you, do not ruin the game play.
If there are any other questions, I will gladly answer to.
ok. now see what to do with these players. Any advice on what commands to do for the demos?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland