TheGoldenEgg

30 Sep 2021
Name FCKAFD #FCKGrüne

SteamID [U:1:35481876]

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 14:37 GMT

Report Reason Killing teammates on Purpose, Blocking/Ruining the gameplay

Additional Information
This player pushed the button to hide the ground on the eh_palace map and when i tried to to jump to save myself he blocked me on purpose and lead me to fall and die, He kept bragging about it and laughing, he even admitted that he did it, i have a video showing it.

Proof Demo
look at chat :

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello goldenegg, and welcome to our forum !

I can understand you're frustration, but unfortunately there is nothing that we can do here to punish the reported player as the evidence is not sufficient. All that we see is just a random chat conversation.

One important aspect about recording and reporting another player is that we accept only dem. files and screen shoots. Here you will find a how to tutorial for recording a demo https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/how-to-record-a-demo-including-player-info.1919/
For a screen shoot just press once the PRT SCN button on the keyboard and save the picture in Windows Paint.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, also you can browse our forum where you can find the answer to almost all questions that are CSS related.

Reactions: TheGoldenEgg

TheGoldenEgg

30 Sep 2021
Hello goldenegg, and welcome to our forum !

I can understand you're frustration, but unfortunately there is nothing that we can do here to punish the reported player as the evidence is not sufficient. All that we see is just a random chat conversation.

One important aspect about recording and reporting another player is that we accept only dem. files and screen shoots. Here you will find a how to tutorial for recording a demo https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/how-to-record-a-demo-including-player-info.1919/
For a screen shoot just press once the PRT SCN button on the keyboard and save the picture in Windows Paint.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, also you can browse our forum where you can find the answer to almost all questions that are CSS related.
Oh, okay, Thanks anyway

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Don't forget to bind /zstuck command. That can save you a lot of frustration with this kind of players.
I for one have the command binded with mouse 3 button.