11 May 2018
Switzerland
Name ghssanyhea + Tirex™

SteamID STEAM_0:1:87555176 + STEAM_0:1:461939400

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date March 17th 7:39 CET

Report Reason Teaming / not following the game objective / disruptive gameplay

Additional Information
Please start at tick 14'000. Use Drive function if necessary.

ghssanyea is a rather odd fellow if you allow me this choice of words. Based on my personal observations it seems to me that he only plays on the server trying to look for trouble or a friendly zombie he can team up with. That includes running around with a knife and pushing zombies into camping defenders or laying grenades in order to catapult zombies into them. He constantly has a very bad score (e.g. 0 kills, lots of deaths), even after several minutes of playtime or when the map counter comes to an end, indicating that he doesn't take the whole zombies vs humans concept seriously. His idea of playing this game is finding a way to spoil other's fun. I don't find this amusing at all, so today I finally caught him teaming up with somebody to accomplish his goal described above. Looking at his ban history, ghssanyea REALLY should know better by now. I leave him to your judgement.

Proof Demo

Attachments

• demo.dem
    4.7 MB · Views: 62
  • status.jpg
    status.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

BongCheck

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
20 Mar 2012
Ontario, Mississauga
Hello Tirant, thanks for the player report!
The player ghssanyhea have been permanently banned for teaming/ban evasion.
The player Tirex™ has been banned for teaming.
Seems like
ghssanyhea has a hard time playing by the rules. I remember playing a few rounds with him and he was behaving very well, playing the game correctly and all. I guess ghssanyhea just put on a smile during those times then. :/
Your Second Player Report

Reactions: Lotus