510.8 KB · Views: 26

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Okay,

What annoys me is that we were two admins present on the map (me and Rosking) (since it is a special map) but you preferred to take your demo in your corner, without warning us, in the hope of banning the two players..

- Both players have no previous ban
- They seem to start on the server
- The "teaming" is ridiculous

Don't forget that there is the "!zstuck" which allows to pass through the players, most of them have it in bind ... well in short there will be no bans. We're not in a ban race..

Thanks anyway !

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
That is not true. I saw you and sour being around, send a message to admin chat and told that there are teamers, that I got a demo and asked if you need it. There was no reaction at all, so Sour as spectator was probably afk. I am not sure if you were playing or spectating but at least you didn't react either. So I made this post here and right after I submitted it, I also wrote ingame to admin chat that I posted my demo here so you can check/handle it instantly.

Anyways, as you mentioned they are new players and I am absolutely fine with the decision to not ban them. Just wanna avoid further fake news about me not following the official report strategy. ;-)