Donator
28 May 2018
Name Pepe the frog
SteamID STEAM_0:0:151516619
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date now

Report Reason Cheating/Hacking
Additional Information
he was aimbotting, i wanted to look at him longer but i think the ak47 shooting is obvious enough.

he left so, if i see him again il try to get more if this isn't good enough.
Proof Demo

Attachments

• u.dem
    14.7 MB · Views: 76

RosK1nG

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 May 2018
Thank you for reporting!

I honestly don't think he has aimbot. I've seen that he has missed a lot of shots.He seems to be a new player, also his movements are not entirely coordinated. However,If you still suspect that he´s using cheats do not hesitate to record another demo and we will do our best to stop him in case he´s cheating. Thank you for taking your time on recording.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Just watched the demo as well, i don't see any aimbot, his aim is awful and his spraying with ak is pretty poor too, he managed to control the recoil a bit but that is easy in css.

If you see him again and you still think he has an aimbot then feel free to record him again and post another demo in this thread, then we will review the case again.

Thanks for taking your time to help us catch rule breakers.

-SPA Havoc

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
that ak47 spray was pretty f ucking good lol how is that bad. do you have sound on hearing everytime he headshots aswell?

annyway i know its aimbot thats why i wanted a bit more of him but he derped and died all the time then he left the server so i uploaded what i had, its obvious aimbot so if he rejoins il get some new demos.