22 Apr 2020
Russia
Name Schwäg

SteamID STEAM_0:1:21935811

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date Now

Report Reason Destroying barricades of teammates

Additional Information
Destroyed the barricade, after which I was blasted, it was this moment in the demo, I also often observed its violations before

Proof Demo

Roach3558

Gameserver Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2018
Türkiye
Hi, he didn't intend, he killed me by destroying the barricade ... Pay attention to the map when watching the demo ... Thanks
Hello, as you can see from demo he wanted to destroy your cade, shooted one bullet resulting semi-destroying your cade, tride resume to destory cade but a fatty infected him. You could've probably survived if you didnt shoot your cade afterwards, thats why i said intended, his goal was destroy your cade but he failed at the middle way. Also you don't need be aggresive. Thank you, Happy Hunting!

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Hello, as you can see from demo he wanted to destroy your cade, shooted one bullet resulting semi-destroying your cade, tride resume to destory cade but a fatty infected him. You could've probably survived if you didnt shoot your cade afterwards, thats why i said intended, his goal was destroy your cade but he failed at the middle way. Also you don't need be aggresive. Thank you, Happy Hunting!
I'm not trying to convince you to change his punishment, but I want to say, this is a specific place, it is extremely difficult to put a props there, and even one bullet from his side has already destroyed a full-fledged barricade, I could no longer stay there and hold a position ... Thanks for attention, i'm not aggressive