SteamID [U:1:61420664]
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 30/01/2021 2.45am GMT

Report Reason
Blocking/Ruining the gameplay,
Destroying barricades of teammates
Additional Information
Hello

Just here to report that Unnamed was destroying barricades purposefully after I warned him not to do so and even told him I was recording.

See demo attached.

Thanks
Proof Demo

Attachments

• demo1.dem
    943.4 KB · Views: 14

RosK1nG

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 May 2018
Hello Java.
First of all thank you for reporting.
From my perspective, as far as I have seen, the player "unnamed" wasn´t destroying your barricades. He was shooting to the floor / wall, but I don´t see him shooting your props on the demo.

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Hello Java.
First of all thank you for reporting.
From my perspective, as far as I have seen, the player "unnamed" wasn´t destroying your barricades. He was shooting to the floor / wall, but I don´t see him shooting your props on the demo.

Hi, I know the rules that not everyone can write here, but I want to say in support of Jawa, the Unnamed player does not shoot at the floor, but at the wall of the box where the author is sitting, the wall is destructible, used as an additional loophole for zombies, destroying its author easily eaten, \ then can be considered as the destruction of the barricade / shelter

Reactions: java

java

1 Dec 2020
Exactly my point. Maybe I should have made that clear. He was shooting a destroyable wall, effectively destroying my way of place of barricade. Still hope action is taken.

java

1 Dec 2020
Player was online so wanted to check if any action has or will be taken - thanks!