Name Xclavitud

SteamID steamcommunity.com/id/Sohnkreuz

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 30 minutes ago

Report Reason Killing teammates on Purpose, Blocking/Ruining the gameplay

Additional Information

Proof
Screenshot

I've never made a report on here before so please be patient with me. I've had trouble finding the steam ID so I hope this URL to his profile and these screenshots will help. He did it in front of me 3 different times almost every round for the entire game. Then when I called him out for it in chat, he denied it. Twice!

Attachments

• blocker 2.jpg
    blocker 2.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 89
  • blocker 3.jpg
    blocker 3.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 79
  • blocker 3.jpg
    blocker 3.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 83
  • blocker 4.jpg
    blocker 4.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 81
  • steam id.jpg
    steam id.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 82
  • steam id 2.png
    steam id 2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 96

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
There was a mistake on my end, screenshots are not enough to issue a ban for blocking through request, we need a demo. If you will see Xclavitud blocking again, record a demo and make new ban request.

Player is unbanned.

Last edited:

Jonas_k_94

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2014
Norway
Nextime you can type status in console to get their steamID3 wich looks like this : U:1:58163184

Sitonmyface

8 Dec 2022
Well that's honestly pretty STUPID to unban him Slowian, I don't understand how these screenshots aren't "enough" but I know that this will be the LAST time I try to report someone on this lame ass server. lol

Seriously? wtf 😂🤣:rolleyes:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Hey, we don't accept screenshots for rulebreaking like blocking because there is no way for us to verify that a player was in fact blocking based off a picture of a single moment. If we were to allow screenshots for something like blocking it would be very easy for any player to report anyone because it is only capturing that one moment in time so something can look different from reality. A screenshot lacks that critical context to show if a player was standing somewhere for a moment or intentionally blocking which is why we require demos. I hope that answers your question about why it isn't enough, and I'm sorry that you aren't a fan of this policy.

Reactions: SOUR