CS:S crashes on EH servers

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Since today, i'm not able to join the EH servers except Zombie escape.

If you take a look at my console log, you can see those browser messages. Never had these in the past.

Maybe you changed something in the MOTD? I haven't got a clue what happened...

console.log

Infinity

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2012
Germany Bavaria
I can join without problems, but my game crashes often at the end of the motd..

And funny fact: The Ad is blocked in my country anyway :p
But the crashes are annoying, tho..

E: And server just crashed again.. pretty often in the last time i have the feeling ? Maybe because of the new ad, too ?

Last edited:

4lpha-DoG

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Mar 2012
Germany, Berlin
yeah, servers are lagging a little today => reboot?
btw how often do you restart the servers? periodically via task-scheduler or manually? (css and whole root-server)

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Oh my, I tought it was a problem in my system coz it crashed 6 or 7 times today... never happend before...

And btw, what is the MOTD wich is also blocked in my country?

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
So, i assume there weren't any changes on the MOTD. Very strange.

But when my modified MOTD is deactivated, the problem is solved. Happy fragging again!

See you hunting!

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
im glad i had no such problems(@ALL), when this kinda stuff happends again go C:programfiles:steam:steamapps:click on the account you use:
cstrike: than delete as much as possible like downloads,materials,maps,as much as possible,cus steam will make new ones automatic,and from what i now this should work;ofcourse first close css and than do this >,<

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
No problems for me apart from more frequent server lag on V1, I do restart it quite often but it doesn't do much, not sure about the other servers.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
im glad i had no such problems(@ALL), when this kinda stuff happends again go C:programfiles:steam:steamapps:click on the account you use:
cstrike: than delete as much as possible like downloads,materials,maps,as much as possible,cus steam will make new ones automatic,and from what i now this should work;ofcourse first close css and than do this >,<

It wont work if he has Steam cloud enabled.