Do you guys think this is speedhacking?

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Not enough evidence yet but its already very convincing, i know scout is lightweight but its supposed to make it pistol speed not faster than knife / pistol.

what do you guys think? i will keep looking out on this guy. susp how fast he moves.

thats a first really cause im 4away here im the quickest one, then suddenly this guy comes around and i've seen him on here alot lately too.

Zoran

EliteHunterz Clan Member
7 Nov 2016
It's the scout and maybe the way he moves.

"There are many ways to move faster that other players in Counter Strike. The easiest is to use "fast" weapons such as Steyr Scout, with it you will run with speed of 260 units/second.

The second fastest weapon(s) is(are) knife, pistols(all of them) and SMGs(all of them except for P90), with them you run 250 units/second. After that it's P90: 245 units/second.

The slowest weapon is AWP, you will only run at 210 units/second, second slowest is M249: 220 units/second.

The other option to move faster is to move sideways(not completely strafing, just a bit askew). I don't remember how to do it exactly, but if I remember correctly it was like that: go forward + strafe left/right + move mouse to the left/right. With knife it's possible to get a speed of 274 units/second....."

Source: https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/114991/how-to-speed-up-your-movement-in-counter-strike
Extra: https://steamcommunity.com/app/240/discussions/0/619568192970842802/

Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Could just record a demo so you could watch it back with cl_showpos 1 enabled which shows velocity.
Can't really prove speedhacking without it

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
if you see him do some demo's then and i'l do the same.

See whats up with this dude.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
The other option to move faster is to move sideways(not completely strafing, just a bit askew). I don't remember how to do it exactly, but if I remember correctly it was like that: go forward + strafe left/right + move mouse to the left/right. With knife it's possible to get a speed of 274 units/second....."

It's called prestrafing, to put it simply you're basically just strafing, but on the ground :p

Reactions: Zoran