Donation for Ads remove

Antek

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
24 Jan 2018
Bremen, Germany
Hey guys, a few days ago i donated here for your clan but the ingame Ads are still there. Is this a bug? I should not have any ads when i play on your servers, right?

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hello, it can take a few days before the ads go away but you will still hear the first ad that comes in game because the ad plugin loads before the premium.

Antek

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
24 Jan 2018
Bremen, Germany
Oh okay, i donated to remove the first ad, i mean it says [Donate to remove ads] so its not 100% true :/
Also i still have that 5 sec counter at the beginning, so no point in donateing to remove ads. I sill have ads and have the 5 sec counter, like every other player :/

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Premium doesn't remove the 5 sec counter at the beginning, but it should remove every ad except from the first one. We can't do anything to avoid the first ad from being played.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Actually it should also remove the first ad, however there are times in which the vip flags aren't loaded fast enough and you're still forced to view the ad. I'm very sorry for this, but as havoc mentioned there isn't much we can do atm :/