Denied+ Easy (Abuse Report)

WPL

30 Oct 2018
Hi,

easy gagged me for insulting. But I never insult any player! He know Turkish a little but now well! I said ''senin şansını sikeyim'' to roach (player)

It means '' your fuc*ng luck'' So I never insult any player.

Anyway I tried to tell that wrong punishment by changing my name (cuz I'm gagged). Then he banned me. (reason:insulting)

I never insult!

WPL

30 Oct 2018
Also he burned and killed me for this misunderstanding by using his admin power. Zero improvement kid!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Your gag is for insulting in Turkish, both insulting and talking Turkish is not allowed. You (having 4 accounts permanently gagged for those reasons) should know best.

I warned you to play fair some days ago, especially while clan or name faking. But you didnt. Now you are gagged at this account just like on your other accounts. Well done!

ps. avoiding a gag by name changing (especially by changing to offensive names) leads to a ban. So take this 2 days to reconsider your poor behaviour on our servers.

Edit: Yes I did and I would burn/slay/ban you again if you dont improve.

WPL

30 Oct 2018
Your gag is for insulting in Turkish, both insulting and talking Turkish is not allowed. You (having 4 accounts permanently gagged for those reasons) should know best.

I warned you to play fair some days ago, especially while clan or name faking. But you didnt. Now you are gagged at this account just like on your other accounts. Well done!

ps. avoiding a gag by name changing (especially by changing to offensive names) leads to a ban. So take this 2 days to reconsider your poor behaviour on our servers.

Edit: Yes I did and I would burn/slay/ban you again if you dont improve.

But you gagged and slayed, and burned, and banned me because of insulting!
I never insult any player!!!!!!!

It means ''your fucking luck'' Most of player said ''fucking lag'' '' you're lucky idiot'' or etc… However, I NEVER INSULTED ANY PLAYER!
I tried to tell you that situation in order to remove my gag and stop burning!!!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Alright I change your gag reason to "still talking/swearing turkish", length will be the same.

The burn, slay and ban was for name changing three times to avoid gag (2 of your names were offensive). This is what happens if you try trolling, remember it next time before you start rulebreaking and trolling again.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
I am not your son, I might be your father. Go, ask your mother.

WPL

30 Oct 2018
I am not your son, I might be your father. Go, ask your mother.

Kaç yaşındasın bilmiyorum orospu çocuğu. Eğer şu an yanımda olsaydın o dilini kopartıp, eline verirdim. Bastard!
Adam ol biraz göt lalesi! Amına koyduğumun ırkçı piçi.

THESE ABOVE WORDS ARE EXAMPLES OF THE INSULTING. LEARN TURKISH NEXT TIME. I NEVER INSULTED ANY PLAYER TODAY!

Last edited:

WPL

30 Oct 2018
He gagged me again! @Nikooo777 I said stfu kid for a player. But he gagged me for admin insulting again! I never insulted easy in the game!

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Jesus man, you break multiple rules all the time and you get fairly punished for it, even tho you might not have insulted Easy you still insulted someone else which isn't allowed either.

I don't see any abuse whatsoever.

Reactions: Finny

Tirant

Donator
11 May 2018
Switzerland
I witnessed the whole incident ingame. I'm glad he's been gagged. He constantly shows disrespectful behaviour towards players as well as admins.

Reactions: Hammaplayz

WPL

30 Oct 2018
I know how to create unlimited accounts on the steam. I can access the game even admins banned all of my accounts. But I don't want to do that. I have 6 accounts that are gagged permanently because of the anger. I never tried to troll you.

I'm so angry man in my life. But this is not others problem. This is my problem.. Sorry for the situations in the past. I will be careful and respect your rules!
Easy was right.

I really like here and admins.

Sorry again! @easy :(