EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hey everyone!
It's been half a year since I wanted to bring up a decent CS:GO zombie server, however due to lack of time I was never able to do so.
I tried involving other people (at least 4) but that didn't really work out well hahha.

Therefore I'm coming up with a brilliant idea:

Anybody of you can request a CSGO 32 slots server here for absolutely free and has 1 month of time to come up with a zombiemod server configured and running.
The person/group that comes up with the best server will get a prize of 50$ and special rights on the server.

Required skills for the job are:
  • Time (it takes time to install and test)
  • Reading capabilities
  • Minimum knowledge of reading forums/googling
  • FTP client (such as filezilla) to upload/download files and edit configs

I will of course try to help you out with suggestions and answers to specific questions, however I will not do your job (else why set a bounty ? :p)

Please reply to this thread if you are interested and pm me on steam!

Cheers

Reactions: T-Flash and Mafia

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
BTW the offer is available for Admins, Special Admins and Head admins!

Also you're free to make a team instead of working alone, and then divide the money upon terminating the project :)

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Well that's interesting, nobody seems to be truly interested, therefore i move this to the public area and open up the challenge to everyone!

Mafia

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Nov 2013
Sweden, Göteborg
It would be nice to try it out but i'm afraid i don't got the time for it, been alot at work lately and it will be alot more.. If no one else is interested then i dont see why you shouldnt give this opportunity to someone who might be interested and someone who's got the time for it ;)

Cheers

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
I tried involving other people (at least 4) but that didn't really work out well hahha.
What? Who was that?

Oh.

Well, things have been going so slow for me that I never got an opportunity to get to it.

Reactions: Nikooo777

Krypto

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Jun 2013
UK
I've taken the bait, no worries! Started work on this today.

-Krypto.

Reactions: Nikooo777

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
It would be nice to try it out but i'm afraid i don't got the time for it, been alot at work lately and it will be alot more.. If no one else is interested then i dont see why you shouldnt give this opportunity to someone who might be interested and someone who's got the time for it ;)

Cheers

If you feel like you got some time drop me a message on steam and I will arrange you with the details ;)

What? Who was that?

Oh.

Well, things have been going so slow for me that I never got an opportunity to get to it.

hehehe it's okay :)

I've taken the bait, no worries! Started work on this today.

-Krypto.

Good luck out there buddy!

Hey community, if i get my new pc soon then i can do it. but Krypto can make it too! Good Luck :D

Greetings TheRalle
Let me know on steam if you take the bait as well ;)