Few days ago I had a nice idea.
Now I present it.

On EH are much players.
Some are great hunters.
Some are hopeless hardcore campers.
And some are newbie hunters which arent good in hunting,
But still trying it.
Im one of them.

But I dont risk too much at the servers cause stats are important for me.
Im sure that im not the onliest who thinks so.

So, a fifth eh server would be great.
It does have normal settings, but nobstats.
So everybody can risk everything and mustnt camp.
So, players like me could learn to hunt.
And there will be a lower camping rate at other eh servers.

Sry for my baaaaad grammar.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Or you can play on the normal server and lose stats since you know, they don't mean anything.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
I've had exactly the same idea but you have to admit that stats don't mean much. In a few months they will be resetted anyway and what do you earn? You don't get a title or an achievement. You get nothing. But you are always under pressure to perform and actually, it doesn't make much fun to play anymore. Every death, every "killsteal" makes you angry and you afraid of playing certain maps because if you become zombie you'll die for sure...

Of course, it looks quite impressive if you're rank #1 or your k/d is beyond 6.0
But you maybe only one of a few who actually have a look at the stats. Most players aren't interested in that and in my opinion it's a personal issue that you are crazy about stats. And if you need to have "nice" stats because you want to join certain limited clans...it's not worth at all.

Improve your gameplay by playing the game and have fun. Don't care about unimportant things or irrelevant opinions.

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Having nice stats is something that means a lot, to a lot of people.

It's an instinct the human race have. Trying to become the best, and trying to be as good as possible. Even though nobody cares about your stats but yourself.

Personally i think the idea is good.

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
@nomatt3r:
You've got it.
Playing isnt funny if im not ignoring the stats.
But its not easy to do, cuz after every death i get the message how many points ...

I'd like to ignore it but i cant.
So this would be another reason to make an eh v5 server, there are no damned stats.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'204
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Ranks doesnt mean anything to me, they used to when i was younger its a good feeling to be nr1 i know haha, so yeah it can mean alot for the players on the server, would be a good idea, but we already got alot of servers, when i train i usually go to v4, not much players, and its good to train ur aim and bhop and play noobish :>

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
But its not easy to do, cuz after every death i get the message how many points ...

I'd like to ignore it but i cant.

Same with me.

It would be nice to play without ranks but if you got awesome stats like 80:0 you'll rage again 'cause you got no points...

In my opinion, it's a personal problem which cannot be solved with another server/ without ranking system. You need to get distance to the idea that you are only valued through your stats. It's quite hard but the only way. I'm still trying ;)

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i like the idea personally but it's hard to implement.
there is a big reason why we have rankings enabled: everybody, willing or not, has a stats which phsicologically keeps you playing on our servers, i think ranking is a big reason why people come back in our servers, having a server without stats would equal to no players or close to.
i personally got over the stats and only play for fun.

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Yeah everyone knows Niko sucks, seriously though, since we don't use the test server at all we could make it a public "noob" server without stats...

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Guys please don't turn a real suggestion into an off-topic topic.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
tomorrow i'll see what i can do to get up a 32 slots server if the other HA agree

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
I'll fix the server tomorrow!

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Here you go, server is up: 85.114.140.30:27065 Feel free to tell me if something needs to get fixed.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
You NOOB! The server name should be "... by Elite-HunterZ" with capital "H" and "Z" on hunterz

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
haha, fixed it :p