Elite Hunterz Zombie Survival AMAZING

Crazy Apple

12 Oct 2015
Hello together. Well i play a few days on this New Amazing Zombie Survival server and its amazing. Its dificult to the other servers. I love this server. I hope MOST people join on this server to see how amazing that is. This Server should stay forever.

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Hey mate!,

Thanks for your Feedback, I think you're not alone with your opinion here. I try to Support this Server everytime because its for me a new adventure too like for other players they played on this Server. I have enough ideas for this Server like some Events, with other Skins/Attributes maybe other atmosphere. Today we got again some new players its great so see that they playing some hours on this Server.

Greetings TheRalle

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Nice post fail, very decent! :-D
Anyway I agree that the server is quite nice. Of course we need to get more players but with the bots it can also be funny. Today i played with 6 further players on that server. A few were new players others are players that I have seen on the server a few times. So I guess this is really good feedback so far. With a bit more time and some advertisement we can hopefully gain some new players on our zombie servers. =)