[EVENT] TheRalle's Spooks & Shooks 2021πŸŽƒ

TheRalle

Gameserver Admin
Mapper
Tech Team
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Dear community,

October is no more far away and im glad to announce that i got the ok from Niko, to start my own Halloween special called "TheRalle's Spooks & Shooks" im pretty sure everyone will enjoy it. In the past i got alot of positive feedback for my halloween themed maps "Cbble & Fast Final" they are already playable, currently im working on a new one "Farm3" its close to finish and in my eyes its a well done themed map for halloween, i get everyday messages to theme XY map, i think Farm is not the last one for this year so just keep an eye on this thread for upcoming stuff.

TheRalle's Spooks & Shooks Prizes:
β€’ Elite-HunterZ Premium
= Standart Premium packets
β€’ Elite-HunterZ Player Tag's
= (Zombie King) - (Zombie Elite) - (H21 King)
β€’ Halloween Upgrade kit
= Player Tag + Fatty Hallow skin over the year

TheRalle's Spooks & Shooks Features:
β€’ Halloween themed maps
= Currently (zm_eh_tr_cbble_hallow) - (zm_eh_tr_fast_final) - (zm_eh_tr_farm3)
β€’ Halloween themed server design
= Overlays, skins, sounds and more
β€’ Halloween GUI (DLC)
= Counter-Strike: source GUI halloween themed

halloween_update-png.14102

1. The current prizes are not final and can maybe get changed for any reason.

2. The currently features should be final so far, just prepare for this kind of seasonal event.

3. TheRalle's Spooks & Shooks event starts at friday the 1th of october and ends on sunday the 31th of october, a whole month with different content!

4. The ranks are going to be resetted to get a clear view about the upcoming points and kills, rank will also get resetted right infront of the event starts.

Finally, i hope you are excited like me about this upcoming event, in my eyes a complete new adventure for our community base and a new step into different content!
And big thanks goes to @Nikooo777 that i can handle this event by my own, we will see us soon and we're travel together through the Spooky stuff.

Best regards
TheRalle

Attachments

• halloween_update.png
    halloween_update.png
    841.1 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Looking forward to this! 😲

Reactions: TheRalle

Jd Smith

Gameserver Admin
Donator
16 May 2020
Dear community,

October is no more far away and im glad to announce that i got the ok from Niko, to start my own Halloween special called "TheRalle's Spooks & Shooks" im pretty sure everyone will enjoy it. In the past i got alot of positive feedback for my halloween themed maps "Cbble & Fast Final" they are already playable, currently im working on a new one "Farm3" its close to finish and in my eyes its a well done themed map for halloween, i get everyday messages to theme XY map, i think Farm is not the last one for this year so just keep an eye on this thread for upcoming stuff.

TheRalle's Spooks & Shooks Prizes:
β€’ Elite-HunterZ Premium
= Standart Premium packets
β€’ Elite-HunterZ Player Tag's
= (Zombie King) - (Zombie Elite) - (H21 King)
β€’ Halloween Upgrade kit
= Player Tag + Fatty Hallow skin over the year

TheRalle's Spooks & Shooks Features:
β€’ Halloween themed maps
= Currently (zm_eh_tr_cbble_hallow) - (zm_eh_tr_fast_final) - (zm_eh_tr_farm3)
β€’ Halloween themed server design
= Overlays, skins, sounds and more
β€’ Halloween GUI (DLC)
= Counter-Strike: source GUI halloween themed

halloween_update-png.14102

1. The current prizes are not final and can maybe get changed for any reason.

2. The currently features should be final so far, just prepare for this kind of seasonal event.

3. TheRalle's Spooks & Shooks event starts at friday the 1th of october and ends on sunday the 31th of october, a whole month with different content!

4. The ranks are going to be resetted to get a clear view about the upcoming points and kills, rank will also get resetted right infront of the event starts.

Finally, i hope you are excited like me about this upcoming event, in my eyes a complete new adventure for our community base and a new step into different content!
And big thanks goes to @Nikooo777 that i can handle this event by my own, we will see us soon and we're travel together through the Spooky stuff.

Best regards
TheRalle
Can't wait to play in this map <3

Roach3558

Gameserver Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2018
As always another great project from Ralle, can't wait to play it😍

TheRalle

Gameserver Admin
Mapper
Tech Team
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Dear community,

In the upcoming week i will show some screenshots about farm3 and the server, the last days i took a break from mapping and started to working on the server side stuff to configurate perfectly the cfgs for the upcoming event.

I created two new zombie models, based on our fatty, i learned blender to create them... well that was a headchaches time for me, but it comes to be finish.

Few players saw already a sneak peak on the servers and i got just positive feedback, i also thanks everyone for their feedback and replying to this thread for supporting me!

Best regards
TheRalle

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
for me fatty_hallow_magic is error

Attachments

• Screenshot (79).png
    Screenshot (79).png
    505.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot (80).png