Extending Command "!zstuck"

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Hello. It's obviously the Amazing King in the World! Today I have come along to discuss the "!zstuck" command. I have personally been having trouble with this command.

The problems are:
1. It's too short so when the 3 seconds are up I'm still stuck because the other player is being silly or it's because there is too many people in the way/stuck with me.
2. The cool down is too long. I mostly get annoyed with this one to be honest. Once I'm un-stuck there is always a chance in getting stuck again. I feel that I get stuck during the 30 seconds and it is always saying don't abuse the command when technically I'm not because I need to be unstuck and eventually I have to go and ask an admin that is on the server for a teleport because 30 seconds of being stuck is annoying and could get me infected. Another reason why the cool down is too long is because when people run at you and you want to go somewhere, the other person just runs right in front of you then you use that !zstuck and when you're about to get infected because of a guy blocking you I won't be able to move back and get free from the crowd of people that are blocking me and making me infected.

I'm sure some others might agree with me on this.

People may disagree because it can be abused and spammed. I understand that but for people like me, Havoc, PARA, Soph, Kiinq and so on (mainly the censurable players and the pros) Can use this perfectly without abusing the command and actually use these command to help us play and survive when blocked by trollers and rule breakers.

In conclusion, I feel that this is a good thing because it can sure help players to play better and not die as much or get ruined game play because of such little and silly things.

I'm sure you see what i'm trying to say here.

I wish for the 3secs to go up to 5-6seconds and the cooldown to go down to 20seconds as this is the best way that we can improve our skills and play.

Thank you for reading!

Kind regards!

Angel DeathKing.

Last edited:

Sierra5

Donator
9 Dec 2011
Can I bump this?

Does the delay between zstucks have to be 30 seconds? I am constantly getting stuck to people and dying, and I see it happening to other people.

Also is the zstuck command as stupidly written as I think? You cannot do /zstuck to hide it in the chat and there is no console command that I can find, either.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
We don't want people to abuse the zstuck command all the time and spam the chat with it, imo 30 seconds is perfect and as there is often an admin on the server you can bind key say "admin tele please".

Sierra5

Donator
9 Dec 2011
Well yeah, but that's the point, the chat wouldn't be spammed if it could actually be hidden. But I understand that the abuse of the command outweighs the advantage of reducing the time.
I hadn't thought of binding that, so thanks.