False Ban^ lol

prO

30 Jul 2011
LifeLess_prO
STEAM_0:1:26428287
BunnyHop Script

I don't think the person who banned me was called maxgs because it showed squares on my console aka charmap noob ironic heh but anyway i needed my mousewheel to commence bhop simply because of unlimited ammo server and trying to get those two people on a very long straight platform is a fucking bore, besides Bunny Hopping should not be bannable then again i don't play zombie servers and so was not made aware of such rules, so i get started but because 66 tick is awful and the server didn't have bhop friendly settings i tried my best which was with little success (had slow downs aka mwheel script) to bhop after them avoiding their spraypray, thus proof to the person whoever banned me that i wasn't using any form of external cheats, scripts etcetc.

This is the so called BunnyHop Script i'm mistakenly banned for within 5 minutes of game time!
Code:
alias bhop "bind mwheeldown +jump; bind mwheelup +jump; bind space +jump; bind mouse4 norm"
alias norm "bind mwheelup invprev; bind mwheeldown invnext; bind space +jump; bind mouse4 bhop"
bind "mouse4" bhop

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
uhm bhop is allowed but scripts not thats why you got banned.If you were just bhoping i wouldnt say a thing

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
mmmh i am not sure about this case.... if it's not using a third part program it should be ok.. not sure. will check myself

prO

30 Jul 2011
Maxgs all Bunny Hopping is commited using mousewheel so which bhop is that you refer ? external, third party executable scripts i imagine. But i've already stated that i do not use such external cheats to take advantage of people and provided the core mousewheel bind what else do you want as proof, you know that when you was either watching me from afar or spectate that i indeed had a natural and human quality of bhop. (slow down of speed, stopping and re-starting)

The script above is simply a bind script aka (mwheeldown +jump & bind mwheelup +jump) this is what anyone would type into their console in order to learn bhop, except this bind script features a toggle button which simply activates (mwheeldown +jump & mwheelup +jump) or deactivates the mousewheel bind which then restores normal aka (switch weapons).

nikooo777 knows the difference between script0rs and bind scripts so why don't you maxgs? I'd expcet all admins to know this by now with the current source community in the states it is otherwise this can repeat itself and i'm not just talking about scripts in general but to actually know the difference between a bhop hacker, script0r and a legit bhopper, binder heh

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
good job koboldmacki

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
uhm ok....but im still pretty sure you had a script,and that what you posted here we cant check that...but yeah i was stupid enough that i didnt recorded a demo so anyway have fun!