Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
some spawns seem to have no buy zones, I was repeatedly reported.

Reactions: DrFiction

Davo_SVK

25 Sep 2022
Hello, did u figured out, why some players spawned without guns ? Happens to 3 rooms xmas too

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Hello, did u figured out, why some players spawned without guns ? Happens to 3 rooms xmas too
Very weird, will check that this week-end. Sorry for that! and for 3 rooms xmas Idk, I didn't touched this map, but I can try to see why!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
did you check the spawns @DrFiction? can you confirm any issues like missing buy zones?

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
did you check the spawns @DrFiction? can you confirm any issues like missing buy zones?
I watched from top to bottom, whether ingame with precise commands as well as in the software, nothing is to be reported, everything is in place.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
alright. thank you!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
What's the feature of the green crosses @DrFiction ?

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
3 out of 5 rounds several people spawned without guns, seems to be a bug with autobuy.

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
What's the feature of the green crosses @DrFiction ?
The green cross ??
3 out of 5 rounds several people spawned without guns, seems to be a bug with autobuy.
I have hear this problem, alas, it's not come from me. I mean, I have watched in detail (and dev 2 in consol), there is no problem.
Someone say it's happen one time on Lila_panic_epic, but I never made an update on this map.

I don't know and I never experimented this bug before, it's weird, myself I don't know why this kind of bug happen.
I will try to see with my later if he can help me but i'm not sure.

This morning, we was 15 and it worked, I don't know why when the server is full, the bug appear (?),

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
The green cross ??

I have hear this problem, alas, it's not come from me. I mean, I have watched in detail (and dev 2 in consol), there is no problem.
Someone say it's happen one time on Lila_panic_epic, but I never made an update on this map.

I don't know and I never experimented this bug before, it's weird, myself I don't know why this kind of bug happen.
I will try to see with my later if he can help me but i'm not sure.

This morning, we was 15 and it worked, I don't know why when the server is full, the bug appear (?),
could it be that not all the spawn points are in the correct buyzone?

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
That could be it, but that should be easy to see and usually thats the first thing you do. maybe it could be something ralle did with the halloween maps?

Molsted

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Mapper
13 Dec 2020
Everyone could buy weapons manually at their spawn position. People with autobuy experienced the bug but they could fix it by buying manually

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
looks like it's an entity issue. the map simply has too many entities and with enough players the server starts automatically removing entities to avoid crashing. So at map start the server ends up removing guns too

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
looks like it's an entity issue. the map simply has too many entities and with enough players the server starts automatically removing entities to avoid crashing. So at map start the server ends up removing guns too
"seems like this plugin is attempting to prevent a edict crash
but these edict prevention plugins are always kinda unreliable
it seems to trigger itself at ~1800 edicts?
if thats the case then contact the server owner and tell them to disable the plugin"

This is what a friend say to me about the problem, I have watched in detail in the map about a specific command (report_entities),

Here is the list :

] report_entities Class: color_correction (2) Class: _firesmoke (9) Class: cs_gamerules (1) Class: ai_network (1) Class: cs_player_manager (1) Class: ambient_generic (28) Class: cs_team_manager (4) Class: beam (14) Class: env_embers (2) Class: env_fire (11) Class: env_fog_controller (1) Class: env_shake (2) Class: env_soundscape_triggerable (1) Class: env_smokestack (17) Class: env_spark (2) Class: env_sprite (272) Class: func_breakable (25) Class: env_spritetrail (23) Class: func_brush (7) Class: env_steam (1) Class: func_button (3) Class: env_tonemap_controller (1) Class: func_buyzone (8) Class: filter_activator_team (2) Class: func_dustmotes (30) Class: func_areaportalwindow (8) Class: func_illusionary (35) Class: func_rotating (18) Class: func_tracktrain (1) Class: func_water_analog (4) Class: game_end (1) Class: logic_case (4) Class: game_text (4) Class: logic_relay (3) Class: info_particle_system (1) Class: logic_timer (3) Class: info_player_counterterrorist (32) Class: math_counter (2) Class: info_player_terrorist (32) Class: move_rope (5) Class: info_target (3) Class: info_teleport_destination (1) Class: path_corner (2) Class: keyframe_rope (1) Class: path_track (6) Class: light (5) Class: logic_auto (1) Class: phys_bone_follower (228) Class: player (1) Class: player_weaponstrip (1) Class: spotlight_end (14) Class: point_servercommand (1) Class: trigger_hurt (5) Class: point_spotlight (14) Class: trigger_multiple (8) Class: point_template (6)

I have see something who was very useless after typed the command : "phys_bone_follower (228)"

228 entities it's too much, so I will to make an update to remove the 228 entities (coming from props_dynamic / props_dynamic_override). Because the map each over 1 000 entities (It's okay tbh, but compare to my halloween map (around 650-750), it's very weird, I don't have this kind of problems with my map.

I will make an update and see the difference.
I will extend the buyzone (to be sure).

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021

Update :​

• Map has been a bit optimised
  • Useless entities removed.
  • Buyzone has been a bit extended.

bsp up to 100 Mo has been compressed in a .rar
bsp :
If some problem(s) write here.

Total 768 entities (0 empty, 747 edicts) = Version 1_5 (new)​