Fracturing my elbow

GAMERMANA

15 Jun 2017
Egypt
i dont see that this hit can fracture an elbow....

especially when you said nothing or even shouted...
there was background audio but i cant hear you yell or anything...

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden

Are you crazy? That crash looks painful af and could fracture an elbow, how about I crash like that into you and we'll see if your elbow gets fractured or not?

Reactions: Lotus and TheDude

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?

are you retarded? lol

GAMERMANA

15 Jun 2017
Egypt
no but i assume that if an elbow get fractured you should scream in pain or at least moan...and as i said there is raw background audio and i didnt hear moaning or screaming....

2nd...i paused the video on where in the speed car the hit happened and it happened a bit on the tip of the speed car

unless you werent the one who was recording and your the one who crashed into him...not the person who lost control

lotus i aint talking any of ur bulls*it any more im not retarded... :mad:

TheDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Mar 2017
no but i assume that if an elbow get fractured you should scream in pain or at least moan...and as i said there is raw background audio and i didnt hear moaning or screaming....

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/body-building/5-symptoms-of-an-adrenaline-rush.html
No Feelings of Pain

An adrenaline rush can be used to protect your body. If you've ever played a sport and injured yourself, there's a good chance that, initially, you didn't feel much pain. Even if you broke a bone, your body helps protect you from the pain by using an adrenaline rush. Once the adrenaline wears off, you'll be able to feel the pain again, but for the time being, the adrenaline will stop the pain.

Reactions: Lotus

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden

2nd...i paused the video on where in the speed car the hit happened and it happened a bit on the tip of the speed car

unless you werent the one who was recording and your the one who crashed into him...not the person who lost control

lotus i aint talking any of ur bulls*it any more im not retarded... :mad:
Woah, are you serious? Not everyone has to cry when they get hurt -.-

If you aint taking his "bullshit" don't bother commenting on his post then, it will just start up drama which we all want to avoid.

GAMERMANA

15 Jun 2017
Egypt
Ok then i think i should know when my post is stupid or not...im sorry its all my fault that you will start drama because of me...im the one who was offensive...
So sorry :(

Your "majesty" *rolls eyes*

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
No need to be a dick cause you're being proven to be an idiot. You know what is literally inches beside my right elbow? A bloody engine. You try getting hit head on at 90km/h in a kart and tell me how it feels. I can't even comprehend this idiocy

Edit: since you seem to have analysed my video so much care to explain how I as the recorder lost control? Are you blind as well and can't see my kart getting pitched upwards by a hit to the right rear? lol

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
a simple "get well soon" would have been a nice idea, GAMA BOI.

My best wishes, Lotus.

Reactions: Lotus

GAMERMANA

15 Jun 2017
Egypt
yeah i guess youre right....
got a little carried away there...

get well soon m8! :D