Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
I have:
Installed the latest flash player for both chrome and explorer
cl_disablehtmlmotd 0
cl_allowdownload 1
Motd allowed through the multiplayer advanced section

But i still get no sound from the Fragradio in game. Do anybody know anything that might help?

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
We should delete that fragradio. It played Justin Bieber >.>

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
About this fragradio, I have requested multiple songs already and have still to wait for them to be played. So how long does it take for a song to played through fragradio once a player has requested a song? And does it work like : !request Artist - Title, or the other way around?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
hey first of all make sure there is a DJ streaming, !dj.
if there is one you can try and write !request whatever you want (he will personally read the message!)

if he feels like it he will put it (there is a small queue normally). it's all i can say

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
I see, well I think I only requested songs when there was no DJ live (I can only guess so as it said something like 'autoDJ' in the chat).

Anyway I saw ingame it says: type !request <song>. Is there any specific format for the <song> ?

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
I can only guess but there isn't any specific format required. You can type whatever you want after the command. But it's easier for the DJ if you are as precisely as possible.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Is there a way to make an even lower volume option, say 5% ?

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
I can only guess but there isn't any specific format required. You can type whatever you want after the command. But it's easier for the DJ if you are as precisely as possible.

My point exactly, players gonna request all kinds of songs, now when they are gonna request only the song title (and I have seen that in-game), that isn't going to help them as long as they expect the DJ to know the name of the artist. I mean I already know multiple songs with the same name but from different artists. So I know which way this'll be going for the DJ...

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
If you give the dj the guy who made the song, the name of the song and possibly if it's a remix or not, then he can play it :). Also I tried to reduse the volume in the audio settings in css but the music can't be lowered in there sadly