Free Surf server (EU mesa)

milkuben

28 May 2016
So i've been playing it for about 9 days and i got the rank *BEAST* but I came on today and now im *SUPERPRO*

I have 600+ points and a time of 0:53:97. Please help!

WispySkies

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Feb 2016
Virginia, United States
Have you ever lost points in a challenge or gained points from the mix server?

WispySkies

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Feb 2016
Virginia, United States
Odd, there's an issue with mix points so steer clear when getting points from that, but unless there was a glitch you should have normal point values and at 600+. It's most likely you missed a point value in a bet and lost some. You can try out another easy map and try to gain the points from there but this is as far as I can help you. If another admin wants to step in they can and provide input :)

blair

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2016
New Hampshire
Some servers require different a amount of points to be certain ranks. Most of the maps require you to have 440 points for you to be considered beast, but on some maps you need 770 points for you to be considered a beast. Along with that, if you complete a new map on our servers with a slow time, there is a chance for you to lose points.

Edit- You may have been a beast on another server of ours, but the amount of points needed to be beast on EU Mesa is 770. Right now if you have around 600 points, you only have enough points to be ranked as a superpro, which is given to a player that has over 550 points.

Last edited:
Reactions: milkuben