Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
So uhm... there's been some complications with hlstats since we updated some things last night so I can't actually get to his profile to check full logs, but saying gay is barely even light insulting. Not really warranting of a gag.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
It's more the fact that he is always insulting rhodocyte and calling him gay, over and over again. He often got warned to stop that but he does it everytime he meets him on the server. I think this is happening for at least a half year, maybe much longer.

Reactions: Roach3558

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
Now that hlstats is fixed gave a look through his chat log and not really seeing anything worthy of a gag. I guess with his gag history he is pushing it a bit by calling some ppl idiots, but the rest of his chat log with things like "noob" and "gay" aren't really gaggable offences imo.

Reactions: WPL

WPL

30 Oct 2018
Hi data and lotus.

Sorry for delay… I said ''gay'' for rhodo, yes. Because he is insulting me everytime. For example: '' HEY QUARESMA are you fuc*ing goats in your village. you're living with turkey in your village ? '' etc...
He is racist and you know his spray about gay people? Could you please tell me reason in the PM: why you didn't report him while he were insulting me?

I said PM because this thread looks closed.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
I never saw him insulting you, even if he did so then obviously not within the last time. So I had no reason to make a gag request for him.