GamerMaus BH

للغة العربية

24 Jul 2012
I would like to ask the elite-hunterz admins about a GamermouseBh. I want to know if its forbidden to use a macro to bunny hop and if yes please tell me why.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello yes it's forbidden to use macros on our servers because they give you an unfair advantage over other players that don't have that mouse. using the mouse for such will get you banned from the server soon or later so please don't do that.

للغة العربية

24 Jul 2012
where is the advantage ? it isnt a cheat its a normal way to bunny hop, if it should be a cheat or anything smac should warns the admins but it doesnt.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
So tell me whats the difference between a macro and a script when it comes to bhopping

للغة العربية

24 Jul 2012
you get the same speed like if you use normal bhop. that isnt like a bunnyhop script a programm which gives you speed by every jump.
i think you dont know the differences between a gamermouse and a script. before it wasnt not allowed to use one so tell me why its now ?

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Look. Macros aren't allowed because you are running a couple lines of codes which allows you to do a number of (nearly perfect depending on how the macro is written) consecutive jumps by just holding a button. You really don't see how that is unfair? If you don't like it, too bad.

Do what everyone else is doing, bind +jump to scroll wheel and stop complaining.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'205
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Learn from the scratch like the rest of us did, it's not allowed on our server's deal with it man.

it ruins the gameplay and people will complain.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
that's called skill.

anyway it's like that, i suggest you to play by the rules. and FYI SMAC warns for macros too, not as often as scripting but still often enough to get you permed

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Just write "rate 30000" for bhop rates and learn to bounce around without cheats(using programs to make you play more pro). By the way the SMAC ban extremely fast when it detects any form of cheat. And a macro that does down to the millisecond or anything like that gets detected on your first bhop. Believe me I've seen it and the SMAC keeps on evolving.

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Bhop script = 3rd party software (I believe)
using +jump macro on a gamermouse isn't exactly software, but it gives you a huge advantage over those without a gamermouse a.k.a the majority because you don't have to time your jump, which is probably the most vital part of bhop lol.

After all its their server so they decide on the rules.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
the rates trick won't work, we force 40k+ ;)

before OB you could type fps_max 30 and bhop like crazy, they patched it though

للغة العربية

24 Jul 2012
You always find senseless rules !!
what is always stupid
It is unfair to Gamer-Mouse-Player, who has a got a gamer mouse and they be not allowed to use it. If it would like to forbidden, vac will be to do something too !
You don't know how it's look when someone do bhop with the gamer mouse. It's a normal bhop like the another one and that is not a cheat !!!
You give the player/bh-script cheater (at the bottom) a ban and then you had him unbanned, where he lied to you (it is a bhop with his gamer mouse) !! I looked at his demo and i saw it.
There you can see, that you had not a plane !!
Ahh, it's your server right?
You can do a new and senseless rule later and i be not allowed to play, because i have a so good computer, (that nobody has).
That is only jealousy !! At the SMAC you can't see it, because it's not a cheat. You can see only the cheaters with BHOP-SCRIPT, who say only- he has a got a gamer mouse.
When it's unfair, you can change the rates, then nobody can bhop. AND THEN IT'S FAIR !!

Here is your cheater /scripter !!

http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/inde...rch=STEAM_0:1:10161633&advType=steamid&Submit

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
It's not senseless rules. SMAC tracks ingame behavour and compared it to how cheat programs works. And if it find something that's close to or the same as one, it will ban/warn for it. Besides close to all gaming mouses got the ability to make macros/programs that reacts on the millisecond. I got a Corsair m90 vengeance gaming mouse that also got that but i never use it because people in a lot of games ban for that according to corsair.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Jesus christ, if its the same as "normal" bhopping just use the scrollwheel. Macros aren't allowed and thats that. If you really can't play without it then go ahead and play somewhere else.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
you asked if it's allowed, we said it's not, you asked for reasons we gave you.

Don't you like our rules? don't you agree to them? you're free to find another server.

END of the discussion