Gibts hier iwo ne Regel Liste?

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
Ash will work on it.

german:
Ein Special Admin wird daran arbeiten die ganzen Regeln zusammenzustellen.

eisdieleneisdieler

24 Feb 2013
Ja merkst was?
Man wird gebannt für was was man gar nicht wissen kann, das man es nicht darf.

Bis wan wird die Liste fertig sein? Nicht das ich mal ausversehen gegen die Wand renn und gebannt werde.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Du hast den regeln liste auch dem servers...

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
Oh ash xD

Wenn du den Server betrittst, kommt eine liste der Wichtigsten Regeln als Dialog.

smolle

10 Jan 2013
Berlin
Ash :D Google übersetzer :D hahaha,

wenn die liste fertig ist können wir ja drüberschauen ob was vergessen wurde :)

eisdieleneisdieler

24 Feb 2013
Ja das wenn ich den Server betrete ne kleine Liste kommt weiss ich. Aber dort steht nicht drin das ich dort nicht hochdarf ;)
Also woher soll ein "normalo" Wissen, wo er auf der Map hin darf und wo nicht? Deshalb gleich Ban?
Find ich Übertrieben-ein Freundliches daraufhin weissen würde reichen.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
I am no google translator. That is my nub german. All mine :p

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
Naja, jetzt weißt du es ja.
Es ist halt einfach unfair, weil dich niemand kriegen kann.
Ich denke das fällt auch unter "Fairplay".

Aber gut, ich denke die HA's werden das ganze hinzufügen.

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
I cba to write in german atm but I wanna let you know that it isn't actually obvious for (new) players that places such as the tree in cbble or the pink place at 4way are forbidden. Of course you could reply with 'its a matter of common sense' but actually, on other zombie servers I believe it is allowed to camp at those places.

My point is it just is unfair for the player that he had to learn this rule by receiving a ban, whereas other people (including me) were given a warning by admin when we didn't know about this rule (either by admin chat, slap or slay).

It's not hacking, which is plain obvious not to do (says on the loading when connecting to a server), it is something that isn't there in black and white, and with the amount of animosity on the internet, people (note, non-admins) just swear/bash on players who are simply uninformed. Of course they are not gonna listen to them, which usually leads to ban requests like this one.

Now I'm not sure whether eisliedeneislieder is new to EH or not, but fact is that this could happen to new players, potentially leading to threads like this one. It would be better for players who are new to the server or aren't very good in English to be able to have an opportunity to understand rules, but then again there are only too many situations when it is not obvious whether the player has crossed the line or not, so it can't be included in a little rules window.

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
Treecamping at cbble_eh_v7 is allowed.

Ah and no he isnt, around 7 days connection time.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
It's still problematical not to have any overview over the rules but it will be fixed until the end of this week. Headis be ready for some ideas ;)

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
I cba to write in german atm but I wanna let you know that it isn't actually obvious for (new) players that places such as the tree in cbble or the pink place at 4way are forbidden. Of course you could reply with 'its a matter of common sense' but actually, on other zombie servers I believe it is allowed to camp at those places.

My point is it just is unfair for the player that he had to learn this rule by receiving a ban, whereas other people (incl
The fact is that NOBODY gets banned withoutuding me) were given a warning by admin when we didn't know about this rule (either by admin chat, slap or slay).

It's not hacking, which is plain obvious not to do (says on the loading when connecting to a server), it is something that isn't there in black and white, and with the amount of animosity on the internet, people (note, non-admins) just swear/bash on players who are simply uninformed. Of course they are not gonna listen to them, which usually leads to ban requests like this one.

Now I'm not sure whether eisliedeneislieder is new to EH or not, but fact is that this could happen to new players, potentially leading to threads like this one. It would be better for players who are new to the server or aren't very good in English to be able to have an opportunity to understand rules, but then again there are only too many situations when it is not obvious whether the player has crossed the line or not, so it can't be included in a little rules window.
The fact is that NOBODY gets banned without warnings or light punishment, especially for treecamping a little slap will do. So this will not escalate. The rules are important and will putt in the highlights very soon.

greets

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
The fact is that NOBODY gets banned without warnings or light punishment, especially for treecamping a little slap will do. So this will not escalate. The rules are important and will putt in the highlights very soon.

greets

Verstehe zwar nicht alles aber ich wurde nicht Verwarnt! Sondern gleich Ban

basically he's saying he didn't understand all of the post, but he didn't receive any warning and that he got a ban straight away so..

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
for any unban requests and or abuse reports please use the appropriate forum.

As for the rules they are well written when you join the server, but we are creating right those days (thanks ash) a full thread containing all the rules of our servers. They will be posted in this forum

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
It is easy to understand, any higher spot that is hard to get is forbidden (the top of the tree + roof), and the last noob spot on the tree is allowed coz easy for zombies.... some admins forbid it too, but then, they warn or slap the camper, nothing harsh, so it is cool...

And I still laughing about Ash's german which is as n00b as google's translation =D awesome <3

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
It is easy to understand, any higher spot that is hard to get is forbidden (the top of the tree + roof)

You're right but it isn't obvious for everyone (think new players/people who play on zm camp/no reload servers)