<3
kekma.net
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]

Ingame name bunny

SteamID STEAM_0:0:439793578

Ban/Gag reason doxxing

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
First off, I'd like to apologize for and explain my last appeal as well as make it abundantly clear that I did NOT dox anyone. I understand there's been confusion as to what I said and I don't blame anyone for that. My first appeal was really just an emotional response to how I and some of my friends, especially those who hadn't been involved in the situation. Being accused of something of this manner while being someone who avidly surfed on those servers as well as donated to the servers, being unable to explain myself, and the rumors and just general hatred being spread in the discord and servers towards me and my friends; I feel it is valid for me to be pissed. So, to make myself feel like I could actually try and defend myself without getting ignored, I wrote a sarcastic and backhanded appeal. I felt my only option was to admit I did something that I didn't do, and maybe I'd have a chance at getting unbanned. Looking back on it I just didn't want to feel ignored anymore. With that said, I do apologize for being so rude.

I won't try and defend myself here because I feel the situation is in the past and there's really no reason to bring it up again. I also feel I've already said everything I needed to say. I guess I just don't want to be viewed as a threat to the community anymore.

Thanks for considering.

Reactions: cotey and Paul

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
From our rules:
"Doxxing of any kind is strictly prohibited. The collection and/or release of any player's personal information, regardless of the availability of the information, will result in a ban."

You were involved in a situation where the above took place, and you did nothing to discourage said behaviour, but rather you encouraged it.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.