Donator
25 Oct 2020
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]

Ingame name cotey

SteamID STEAM_0:0:178352798

Ban/Gag reason "doxing"

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
i'm sure little explaining needs to be done here, and i can also assume that you'd rather not have to read another essay from me, so i'll keep it short:
i was told my unban "wont be considered at this time" three months ago, so did what i thought would be best and chose to step away. but i now feel like i should try one last time.
it's been 3 months since my last appeal as i said, and 5 months since i was banned, i think it's been long enough. i want to come back.
i understand some further discussion may need to happen, so leaving this thread open would be much appreciated so that i can answer any questions you have for me, or just to explain any remaining misunderstandings.

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Denied

cotey

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
25 Oct 2020
extract from the "about us" section at the bottom of this webpage: "PRIDE OURSELVES ON OFFERING UNBIASED, CRITICAL DISCUSSION"

yes dPexx, "Denied" shows that to a full extent, thank you .

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
What else should I say? Should I list the reason(s) you were banned? And explain why you won't be unbanned? I've already done that multiple times but it still doesn't seem to have gotten through to you.

I'm not gonna consider unbanning someone who believes they did nothing wrong. You're either trolling or delusional at this point.

cotey

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
25 Oct 2020
i never once said i did nothing wrong, in previous appeals i admitted my wrong doings, and apologised many times.

cotey

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
25 Oct 2020
to say you're "taking this situation seriously" is quite ridiculous after i've heard directly from the victim of the attack himself that he had 0 communication from any admins about any of it.
he even told me that things he was trying to tell you and the admins were getting ignored, some great 0 tolerence that is dPexx, ignoring the victim of the attack.
1629070482549.png
1629070465328.png

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
upon reading my previous appeals and understanding the situation - i think it is a valid assumption that i deserve to have my punishment lifted.
many people from the community and a fair few admins themselves agree with this, and having seen some of them like my previous appeals - it seems that the only thing preventing me returning is the grudge that is being held against me by certain people.
This was from your most recent appeal, before this one.

Assuming your ban is being kept in place because of a personal grudge either I or someone else in the staff steam has is just ludicrous.

to say you're "taking this situation seriously" is quite ridiculous after i've heard directly from the victim of the attack himself that he had 0 communication from any admins about any of it.
he even told me that things he was trying to tell you and the admins were getting ignored, some great 0 tolerence that is dPexx, ignoring the victim of the attack.
View attachment 14106View attachment 14105
Which point are you trying to make here exactly? When the doxx situation occurred, I messaged zapdos personally and let him know everyone involved was perm banned.

Just because he's forgiven you and doesn't mind if you're unbanned, doesn't mean we feel the same way.

Why didn't you message zapdos when the doxx happened and ask him if it was ok to pass his dox around? Or did you just assume he'd be fine with it?

cotey

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
25 Oct 2020
i don't think there's literally anything i could say at all that would change your mind, writing yet another 1000000 word essay explaining shit won't help as it clearly didn't before.
taking mine and many other members of the community's word that i'm a genuinely nice person and just got caught up in a shit situation - just isn't a thing that you can do apparently.

i wish you all the best - have a nice life .

Status
Not open for further replies.