12 Mar 2020
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name Tawo
SteamID STEAM_0:0:133041706

Ban/Gag reason [GoFreeAC] Cheating
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
Hello,
I got banned from the GoFree Surf servers today at 2am. I was in the middle of a jump on the trump map on the beginner servers, when suddenly I got sent back to the csgo home screen with the banned message being there.
I dont exactly know what happened, as I dont know how your technical stuff works. It was an automatic ban because of cheating it says, but I never cheated on csgo, I dont have anything on my pc, I never used any third party programs for anything csgo related.
The best hints I could ever give you would be to look at my surf profile and look for yourself. I never did any extraordinary scores, my best scores were three [Group2] scores.
Im rank 500 with 70 map completions. Another thing is that for someone who could prove me being an actual surfer, it would be Oxii, who Ive played with enough times, as we both play slowmotion at times, and he saw me play many times before.
I have more than 5 days online on this surf server alone and Im not even good, all of my scores match my rank. My first scores I made on this server mustve been about 4 years ago.
I never had anyone else play on my account and my pc belongs to myself. I would send you any type of proof I could, my steam account doesnt have a single vac ban, my inventory isnt trade banned and its worth more than 500€.
Please contact me and let me give you more proof, just check my whole fricking pc and whatever, check my logs on the server, check everything, there is nothing. I have no idea if you got enough data to see all of that, but I hope you do.
I have no idea what kind of players usually get banned, but Im like a proper member of the community and Im not even good, dont know what else I can say here.
I also talked to Hex on discord but he pretty much summed up said that nothings really gonna happen if I dont write an appeal. So here I am.

I would love to talk to you all,
You can contact me on discord: Tawo#3300 or on my Steam STEAM_0:0:133041706

Greetings from Germany,

~Tawo.

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Bans from our AC will not be reverted. PM me if you wish to see your anti-cheat logs in detail however that's as far as this case will go.

Reactions: Herbert