GoFree Surf servers idea's

Archillect

BANNED
24 May 2015
Coachella,CA
Hello there as i recently been playing the GoFree surf servers i noticed their hasn't been an update yet for the new Falchion knife as i see many people request mostly everyday and so goes for the !ws command as many people request for custom skins for their knifes. Another thing is some servers don't have pistol like other servers do if the rest of the servers could have pistols that would make it even as people always spam the !gun command,Besides that i just wanted too throw this out as no one has even thought about it,Anyways hope this can resolved and hope too see some new changes around the servers for once as it would be a great thing for the servers and for people too keep coming back and enjoy surfing. Cheer's ^AS.:)

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
yes, i think this would be a great idea to add because it brings more excitement into the surf servers thus bringing in more potential "customers". In my personal opinion i would really like to see some kind of rtv system added which would be great because people would stay longer on the servers. Thanks guys :)

Resolude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
10 Apr 2015
yes, i think this would be a great idea to add because it brings more excitement into the surf servers thus bringing in more potential "customers". In my personal opinion i would really like to see some kind of rtv system added which would be great because people would stay longer on the servers. Thanks guys :)

RTV is redundant on 24/7 servers. We have one server that doesn't run the same map 24/7 where this idea might apply.

Salahuddin

26 May 2016
Vienna
I dont know if anyone likes it but my Idea is that Elite HunterZ makes a JAILBREAK SERVER because its very funny in game.
:stuck_out_tongue_wi

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
lol dude, this post is so old, for future reference you can make a new post for suggestions :p

Not that it matters but my own opinion I hate jb with a passion xD

Salahuddin

26 May 2016
Vienna
HAHAHAHA LOL I dont dont knew it because i am new at this site but thank you dude :D
I must learn a little bit how to handle on this Site hahahah:D
JailBreak is good really but not every servers along time ago was a JB SERVER named M.I.A Jailbreak from USA (IF YOU KNOW IT)
That was the most popular JB Server in CS:S but now they dont exist even more :D