GunGame

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Yo

I was playing on gungame earlier and in the opposite team, there were just bots. It still was fun, because the bots arent so low, and I ofc tried to win.

But when you come to the nadelevel, and nade a bot it says: gg_halo_gold0000.jpg

So you cannot finish a map without atleast 1 human in the opposite team. I know that many people would abuse it and try to push their winscores to get higher ranks, but this way, you can never play alone for fun.. Is there a way to fix it? Maybe dont let wins count when there arent atleast 4 active players..?

Also: please remove gg_halo_gold or whatever the name of that map is, it is way too small, you can kill the opposite team from your spawn and the distance from 1 spawn to the other, is like 1 second.

Also the spawnprotection should be a bit higher, due to fastrespawn, a lot of people tend to camp behind the spawns and spawnkill everyone that just got respawned because the spawntime is 1 second only. When there are 2 or 3 enemies camping behind you, you have no time to turn around and kill all of them.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
If there are more than two people then you can not get past nade level as you already know, unless you proceed with killing a human. But if there are no humans in-game except you then you will be able to get past the nade and knife level and also complete the map.

About the ranking system. I don't think we should deactivate it with less than four people (maybe two or three instead?). Let's face it, gungame is not very popular now days. But if we implement it, I insist that we add gg to hlstatx :>

And yea, halo_gold is quite small, suitable for 6-8 people, 10 at most. Do remove it.

Last edited:

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
If there are more than two people then you can not get past nade level as you already know, unless you proceed with killing a human. But if there are no humans in-game except you then you will be able to get past the nade and knife level and also complete the map.

Okay, was unsure about that, because I just had another human in my own team, and not in the enemies team.