HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDYHU... MELISAAAAAAA

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
╔╗─╔╗╔═══╗╔═══╗╔═══╗╔╗──╔╗ ╔══╗─╔══╗╔═══╗╔════╗╔╗─╔╗╔═══╗╔═══╗╔╗──╔╗ ╔═╗╔═╗╔═══╗╔╗───╔══╗╔═══╗╔═══╗
║║─║║║╔═╗║║╔═╗║║╔═╗║║╚╗╔╝║ ║╔╗║─╚╣─╝║╔═╗║║╔╗╔╗║║║─║║╚╗╔╗║║╔═╗║║╚╗╔╝║ ║║╚╝║║║╔══╝║║───╚╣─╝║╔═╗║║╔═╗║
║╚═╝║║║─║║║╚═╝║║╚═╝║╚╗╚╝╔╝ ║╚╝╚╗─║║─║╚═╝║╚╝║║╚╝║╚═╝║─║║║║║║─║║╚╗╚╝╔╝ ║╔╗╔╗║║╚══╗║║────║║─║╚══╗║║─║║
║╔═╗║║╚═╝║║╔══╝║╔══╝─╚╗╔╝─ ║╔═╗║─║║─║╔╗╔╝──║║──║╔═╗║─║║║║║╚═╝║─╚╗╔╝─ ║║║║║║║╔══╝║║─╔╗─║║─╚══╗║║╚═╝║
║║─║║║╔═╗║║║───║║─────║║── ║╚═╝║╔╣─╗║║║╚╗──║║──║║─║║╔╝╚╝║║╔═╗║──║║── ║║║║║║║╚══╗║╚═╝║╔╣─╗║╚═╝║║╔═╗║
╚╝─╚╝╚╝─╚╝╚╝───╚╝─────╚╝── ╚═══╝╚══╝╚╝╚═╝──╚╝──╚╝─╚╝╚═══╝╚╝─╚╝──╚╝── ╚╝╚╝╚╝╚═══╝╚═══╝╚══╝╚═══╝╚╝─╚╝
18th-birthday-wishes-5B.jpg

So, you're 18, now when i visit you, we can go to a bar, on your bill ;)

df73dc5dc3c0ab7489668a9adc1c8fc2.jpg

╔╗─╔╗╔═══╗╔╗──╔╗╔═══╗ ╔═══╗ ╔═══╗╔═══╗╔═══╗╔═══╗ ╔═══╗╔═╗─╔╗╔═══╗
║║─║║║╔═╗║║╚╗╔╝║║╔══╝ ║╔═╗║ ║╔═╗║║╔═╗║║╔═╗║╚╗╔╗║ ║╔═╗║║║╚╗║║║╔══╝
║╚═╝║║║─║║╚╗║║╔╝║╚══╗ ║║─║║ ║║─╚╝║║─║║║║─║║─║║║║ ║║─║║║╔╗╚╝║║╚══╗
║╔═╗║║╚═╝║─║╚╝║─║╔══╝ ║╚═╝║ ║║╔═╗║║─║║║║─║║─║║║║ ║║─║║║║╚╗║║║╔══╝
║║─║║║╔═╗║─╚╗╔╝─║╚══╗ ║╔═╗║ ║╚╩═║║╚═╝║║╚═╝║╔╝╚╝║ ║╚═╝║║║─║║║║╚══╗
╚╝─╚╝╚╝─╚╝──╚╝──╚═══╝ ╚╝─╚╝ ╚═══╝╚═══╝╚═══╝╚═══╝ ╚═══╝╚╝─╚═╝╚═══╝

Just something for your joy

tumblr_nkdy8ofgov1u5otv6o4_500.gif

You're one of my best friends and i hope you have an amazing day!<3

da00e2ca8f0d64cee86fe68324a928b2.jpg

So time for some jokes right?

You are now only 4 nearly 5 years younger than soph, i feel so sorry for you but gratz on reaching such high age!
One year older, one year closer to wrinkles! Now you are legally an adult, so kids are next? I can actually imagine you as a mom but no way in hell i want to imagine being your kid ._.
Life is tough but you're strong, you can handle anything that might happen to you, as long as you got vodka in one hand and a joint in the other!
Knock Knock..
Who's there!?
Melisa!
Melisa who?
Will you open the god damn door u cunt
Ooooh that melisa.... *locks door*

Tbh i never thought you'd become someone special in my life, but you are always there when i need you, you're an excellent friend and an amazing person. I hope you get wasted as fuck tonight and get laid!

14aa98d41c228069abe38df699b49bd4.jpg

Reactions: Melisa

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Life is tough but you're strong, you can handle anything that might happen to you, as long as you got vodka in one hand and a joint in the other!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I DIED HERE

Thank you so much, you're also one of my best friends and I love you so much<3 I'll get extra wasted for you, don't forget im gonna come teamspeak around 10-11 at night or maybe earlier or later idk but i'll come, thank you again babyboy <3

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden