Happy Birthday to someone so kind and awesome... Of wait it isn't mine. Happy Birthday SOUR<3

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
╔╗─╔╗╔═══╗╔═══╗╔═══╗╔╗──╔╗ ╔══╗─╔══╗╔═══╗╔════╗╔╗─╔╗╔═══╗╔═══╗╔╗──╔╗ ╔═══╗╔═══╗╔╗─╔╗╔═══╗
║║─║║║╔═╗║║╔═╗║║╔═╗║║╚╗╔╝║ ║╔╗║─╚╣─╝║╔═╗║║╔╗╔╗║║║─║║╚╗╔╗║║╔═╗║║╚╗╔╝║ ║╔═╗║║╔═╗║║║─║║║╔═╗║
║╚═╝║║║─║║║╚═╝║║╚═╝║╚╗╚╝╔╝ ║╚╝╚╗─║║─║╚═╝║╚╝║║╚╝║╚═╝║─║║║║║║─║║╚╗╚╝╔╝ ║╚══╗║║─║║║║─║║║╚═╝║
║╔═╗║║╚═╝║║╔══╝║╔══╝─╚╗╔╝─ ║╔═╗║─║║─║╔╗╔╝──║║──║╔═╗║─║║║║║╚═╝║─╚╗╔╝─ ╚══╗║║║─║║║║─║║║╔╗╔╝
║║─║║║╔═╗║║║───║║─────║║── ║╚═╝║╔╣─╗║║║╚╗──║║──║║─║║╔╝╚╝║║╔═╗║──║║── ║╚═╝║║╚═╝║║╚═╝║║║║╚╗
╚╝─╚╝╚╝─╚╝╚╝───╚╝─────╚╝── ╚═══╝╚══╝╚╝╚═╝──╚╝──╚╝─╚╝╚═══╝╚╝─╚╝──╚╝── ╚═══╝╚═══╝╚═══╝╚╝╚═╝

Where the hell are you tho?

28b84eda5d8164875e2177a43d2d14c9.gif

私はあなたが素晴らしい一日を過ごすことを願っています。私はいつもあなたを少しでも気に入っています。あなたのヌードを救いました。(please translate it via google)

happy-birthday-dont-get-too-drunk-you-bold-bastard

Now when will you come back as admin? :( My Birthday present to you is that you get to use me as referred by if you apply, of wait you would get that anyway, you're a great guy, i hope to see you as admin once again but for now, just enjoy your day <3

Last edited:
Reactions: SOUR

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
I'm eating your brothers right now. Yummy yummy sour. I like sour. Sour is good. It's sours birthday. Happy birthday sour. Yum

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY :( I feel bad for not posting yesterday I thought I did :(

xoxoxoxo