Hey lads

Makita

12 Nov 2021
Hello!

My name is Makita and I joined your zombie server on source for a while now. I have met a lot of fun people and I am enjoying my time here!
I am trying to become a slayer of zombies and I thought in the meanwhile I could also introduce myself here on the forums..

My real name is Hazar and I am 21 years old. I am originally from Turkey, but I live in the Netherlands, a mix of both I guess. I am going to university at the moment and I am also having a part time job as a team manager at a warehouse.
In my free time I like to travel (kind of cliche, I know) and I like to play volleyball, besides that I don't have much else to say..

I hope to see you good lads in-game so we can play together!

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello and a big welcome to the community. Nice to meet you Makita. You will have a lot of fun chasing and slaying zombies :D Sometimes we do have some special events, so if you are really good at this you could win some goodies. Feel free to browse this forum, you will find a lot of interesting things, and also answers to many questions. Also remember to join on Discord ;)
I will see you in-game.
Some side note, remember to also add V1 server to your favorites, that's where the real thing goes down 🤪