Hi everyone

Atatürkçü19

26 May 2018
Hi everyone some of you may knew who i am and some of you are new admin on the server and dont know me. i am TSK / vatanaslani. i am a 18 years old guy which lives in swtitzerland / BASEL im not sure for how long i play on EH server but think since i was 10 years old i dont remember it really. my first admin experience had i 2 years ago if i remember it right. in this time where i was admin, a turkish friend apply as admin and she did ask me for the opinion of some other admins i did tell it to them and my turkish reported me to EH community and i got removed from my admin rights. after that i apologize from the eh community and they accepted me again as admin. After some time i did wanna leave the adnin team because i had to learn for my exams but i did regret it i leave the team. i applied again as admin and they didnt accept me i got mad and attacked the server i was young and stupid i really cant explain it why i have done it. and now i did wanna start again and let the bad history behind me . i had to tell everything to you. im sorry for everything what i done before and im sorry for my bad english i hope you understand me .

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hello and nice to meet you.:)

Reactions: Atatürkçü19

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
It is very sad. At the person of a problem with mentality have begun because of desire to feel the power o0 the admin must be responsible and balanced, otherwise the server will turn into a bunch of shit

Reactions: Gomis