Weapon modifier change ?

• Total voters

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Already to start, you propose your idea and you vote no, it's quite original but you do what you want ^^

In itself it's not a bad idea, it can be done but I will explain how for me it would be "useless" and "problematic" ..

- The rank / stats is for me the most useless thing on the server (for players)

- Already it is configured so that you "lose" as few points as possible. Suicides / Teamkills are not counted (It's supposed to make you lose points, and the number of players who commit suicide to play zombie is impressive)

- You earn a minimum of 3 points and a maximum of 15 points per kill, regardless of the weapon, and you lose a maximum of 7 points per death (Depending on the ranking)
While the basic configuration is supposed to save you 0.50 point for the P90 / 1 point for the zombie infection / 4 points for the HE / 40 points for the knife / and 3 points for the rest

In short, there is already a problem

Then, some players only play for rank (It's very silly because it brings absolutely nothing, apart from self-satisfaction) and on top of that, you may not want to respect the rules just for a few miserable points

So if we add more points for a particular weapon,
there will inevitably be abuse on the part of players (What I think..) and if we add less points for the autosnipers, there will inevitably be unhappy players..

I don't know if you see where I am coming,
but putting everyone at the same stage avoids any discontent .. especially for (I repeat myself) an unnecessary self-satisfaction

The players spit enough on the autosnipers already, so if after that the autosnipers spit on us because they don't earn enough points it's going to be horrible to deal with..

The only usefulness of stats is for events and to observe the behavior of certain players (for admins)

But the idea is not bad, should be more people participate by explaining their thoughts

Reactions: TheRalle

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Already to start, you propose your idea and you vote no, it's quite original but you do what you want ^^

In itself it's not a bad idea, it can be done but I will explain how for me it would be "useless" and "problematic" ..

- The rank / stats is for me the most useless thing on the server (for players)

- Already it is configured so that you "lose" as few points as possible. Suicides / Teamkills are not counted (It's supposed to make you lose points, and the number of players who commit suicide to play zombie is impressive)

- You earn a minimum of 3 points and a maximum of 15 points per kill, regardless of the weapon, and you lose a maximum of 7 points per death (Depending on the ranking)
While the basic configuration is supposed to save you 0.50 point for the P90 / 1 point for the zombie infection / 4 points for the HE / 40 points for the knife / and 3 points for the rest

In short, there is already a problem

Then, some players only play for rank (It's very silly because it brings absolutely nothing, apart from self-satisfaction) and on top of that, you may not want to respect the rules just for a few miserable points

So if we add more points for a particular weapon,
there will inevitably be abuse on the part of players (What I think..) and if we add less points for the autosnipers, there will inevitably be unhappy players..

I don't know if you see where I am coming, but putting everyone at the same stage avoids any discontent .. especially for (I repeat myself) an unnecessary self-satisfaction

The players spit enough on the autosnipers already, so if after that the autosnipers spit on us because they don't earn enough points it's going to be horrible to deal with..

The only usefulness of stats is for events and to observe the behavior of certain players (for admins)

But the idea is not bad, should be more people participate by explaining their thoughts
The glasses distribution system can be left alone, it is quite working and successful! But apparently the author of the idea is still one of those who work for the rank, there are many such players who follow the rank and support it, and their JUNIOR cannot be put on the shelf and / or belittled their feelings, calling all this nonsense ... But for (as you say) narcissism, you can fix the system for distributing frags (not points) for different types of weapons! It is interesting