hlxstats point change for V3 suggestion

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
V3 gets half the points of V1

V1 = 30 Points max per kill
V3 = 15 Points max per kill

Everyone who plays for leaderboards play V1, you dont have a chance for a high rank on V3 even with autosniper everyday.

Players with Half the kills or even less has more points than the best V3 Player.

We should increase V3 to 25 points max.

Zoom the image by clicking it.

YyM3WJP.png

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
If you look at his weapon stats almost half of his kills are with an auto and nearly every other kill is as a zm. Perhaps the overall boost on v1 could be lowered slightly, but without it then people who are clearly just camping like this guy would be topping the leaderboards. Other guys in that screenshot could easily still be there if all they did was camp with an auto, the extra points gives some incentive to play on v1 and rewards the players who are playing a riskier style. The points on v3 are highly unlikely to change because of the camping nature of the server, but maybe the points on v1 could be adjusted slightly sometime soon.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
just look at it, people with 1700 kills has more points than his 5200 kills. thats because all of those play on V1.

2, Ur kinda wrong about the autosniper deal, where people gets the most kills and points is from Zombie Knife, aka playing as zombie, This is where you get Most points for Leaderboards / Rank, not the autosniper.
Look at HLXStats, goto Fastlife and this guy who play's V3, Goto "Weapons tab" everything is very similar, the guy who plays on V3 Has 24 Hours more played, so he has a couple more kills on his fav weapon but overall, hm pretty similar, yet he is 13 000 points behind.

3, it doesnt matter if you lower the points on v1 or increases it on v3, they do the same thing. they have to be closer to eachother, as you can see people with less than half the kills and plays Half, are already having more points than this guy, so, ratio is pretty close towards having a little bit less points on V3, exacly why i said 25, its also close to just having them equal as "v1 requires half the kills" for the same amount of points, solving that is just doubling the points on V3 or Halfing the points on V1 which puts them at 15 points max each...(op lol) but annyway doesnt matter if you increase on V3 or lower on V1 idk why you brought that up.

V3 to 25 points would be easiest to do and from there we see how they compete on leaderboards and analyze the stats forward. i dont see a problem with that after looking over HLXStats and i always knew this annyway, so did most here, guess you just didnt think it was this bad but it is.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
I brought it up because it's obviously easier to get kills camping with an auto than hunting with a shotgun. Lowering on v1 does not equal raising on v3.
I don't understand the comparison you're trying to make, an auto and the shotgun are completely different? Fast life is also playing a riskier style and dying less so why shouldn't he be getting more points?
The honey (1700 kills) does also have significantly less deaths, 1300 deaths is a lot of points lost, no?
Because most kills are from zm knife that makes the 45% from auto negligible?

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Keep in mind, v3 has more zombie knife kills because people have less skill and are caught easily by the zombies. Even with the weapon advantage's that they have. On top of which, there is more players on V3 so finding bodies to knife as a zombie is easier. In general, playing on v3 is easier. Which is why the option which is harder and more challenging is rewarded. That is the explanation of our logic.

Perhaps v1 points could be reduced slightly, however people that actively go out there and hunt, and risk their life, handling situations in which there is a lot of zombies, managing to outsmart them and outplay them deserve to reap the benefits. While sitting on a box, clicking mouse one does not. That is as harsh and as real as it gets, unfortunately.

Kind Regards

EliteHunterZ
AsH

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
V3 Player / Our best autosniper camper - 110 hours / 5276 = 48 kills an hour
Wolsman - 82 hours / 4658 = 56 kills an hour
Electrix - 38 hours / 2273 = 59 kills an hour
TheHoney - 41 hours / 1642 = 40 kills an hour

You dont get most kills as Autosniper, this guy is our best autosniper camper, he kills AFK'ers like a pro, yet he gets less kills. so, sitting on a box, camping with a Full server unlike v1 which is only 20 to 40 players everyday, you dont even get as many kills as you think.

He played the most, has the most kills, autosniper everyday, camping, he tries very hard just to be on leaderboards and yet, he is 13 thousand points behind and people with 1500-2000 kills are ahead of him.

also, Wolsman has well over 50% of his kills as Zombie kills, so saying people are noobs on V3 and getting alot of knife kills because of that, oh well our best player in the game also gets most kills as zombie.

And, doesn't matter if you increase or lower points, right now you get 50% on V3 and 100% on V1, with 20 to 25 points per kill max on V3 you are 85% / 100% this means point difference is 15%, you get 15% more from killing on V1, so you can get on TOP10 as a V3 Player, or else ranking system is fairly useless for V3 players, you have to play on V1 for that.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
You basically just surmised, why it is that the points are not equal, it is because he gets that many kills, simply sitting on a box, while the rest of the names you mentioned, are people that run around, constantly risking their lives and being very good at what they do. This is exactly what the reason is . There is 1 V3 player on the current TOP10 and another in TOP12 Yet again, you are wrong. It is not impossible. It is very much possible, even with the point difference. So please, stop saying it isn't possible. It's just a lot harder. And it should be a lot harder, because it requires less effort.

Do you not understand that logic?

Kind Regards

EliteHunterZ
AsH

Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
And if these players want to be higher than they can, as you say, play on V1 to do so, but they don't because of the different style of play. I want to discuss with you and I've said multiple times now that I think the bonus should be toned down, but it's like you're not even reading the responses given to you.
You're still arguing about how he has the most kills so he should be at the top, but he also has one of the highest numbers of deaths and a lower K/D than some "hunters" despite being a "camper".
Try to think about it like this, the points are weighted so that playing a riskier and more aggressive style is rewarded. Is 2x too much? Maybe, but I hope you can see the intended purpose?
If you're trying to tell me it is not easier to camp and get more kills pot shotting zombies with an auto on v3 than it is to hunt with a shotgun/p90/dualies on v1 then I'm not sure why you're arguing this. As I tried to tell you, increasing points on one server is not equal to lowering it on the other. There is no question it is easier to get kills, be it as zm or camping with an auto, on v3, so raising the amount of points on v3 would have a vastly different effect than lowering the amount on v1.
All of the "V3 players" I looked at near the top of the leaderboard have close to 50% of their kills with an auto, which would generally indicate camping, the main style of play on V3. The main style of play and purpose for V1 is hunting which is far harder to do well, and therefore weighted towards and rewarded more.

PS: For reference, the top V3 players in order have this percentage of kills with an auto: 45, 44, 43, and you have 32

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Both ur arguments is that players on V3 dont deserve fair ranking because having autosniper makes everyone noobs.

best suggestion is to make V1 have their own ranks and V3 have their own ranks, and as before you all vent from point system is fair, you can get on leaderboard on V3, and now ur saying otherwise that you cant get on leaderboards, u cant get enough points on v3, its unfair because campers / noobs over there dont deserve ranking points because we have autosniper, thats a really bad argument, we have two servers with different zombie health and weapons. ur gonna look hard for more V3 players on the top list cause soon there wont be any as usual.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
The leaderboards are not going to be separated, a vast majority play across both servers and the leaderboard works better connected. There's just no point in separating them.
It's like you're deliberately not reading what ash or I said, it's not about "campers" and "auto noobs" not deserving to be on the leaderboard. It's that it is EASIER to do that which is why the HARDER playstyle has a higher reward. We've both said maybe it could be toned down a little and you are still ignoring what we are saying and making it out like we are personally attacking people who play with this style. It's basic statistics, a weighted system to produce a high risk, high reward leaderboard.
If you still can't see that or you're just going to ignore it again, then I can't help you, and I'm done talking to you, cause you're obviously too proud to change your mind even a sliver

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Just trying to make the obviously and already unfair / broken point system to be fair for V3 Players, which we all agreed that you have to move over to V1 if you want points.

V3 Should still be fair, by that you add in the camping, less skilled, and autosniper bobs into the equation and remove some points, they dont get that much more kills if even because zombies has more HP but we know and can already tell that today having Half the points on v3 is too low.

I already had added in "less skills, as you call it "easier to kill" which means less skilled / less doing, and faster kills since the start, even so the system is so bad that the Active V3 Players who plays everyday has no chance to get on leaderboards and we should make sure it does to make people Enjoy the server even more and feels that its fair play.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
For the last time. There is V3 players on the leaderboards. Stop giving your opinion and making it fact. It is not a fact. Points will not be boosted on V3. They will stay as they are. They might be lowered slightly on V1. However effort, and risk will always be rewarded in our community. We are called "Elite HunterZ" for a reason. Therefore, that is the bottom line.

Kind Regards

EliteHunterZ
AsH

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Do you only care about yourself? what about the players in V3 that tries hard to get on leaderboards? You also know the only reason this V3 Player is on top10 is because rank just reset and he played 24 hour longer than Annyone else.

That means within a month, everyone who plays on V1 will just slide past him and there wont be any chance to get up there for V3. duh

start supporting the players and server a little bit, everyone else but you can tell its biased that you would have to change server to get on the ranking system.

King Regards
Mystery Box

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Are you even reading the part where we are saying the amount on v1 will probably be lowered slightly? Geez.
You != everyone else, stop saying that
Of all the people you could say only care about themselves, you pick ash, the guy who has been here since the start and probably given more and helped more than anyone else besides niko?
If you aren't going to bother properly reading replies you get and understanding what they say then this thread is pointless

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
What annyone has done has nothing to do with the point system today being broken.

stop defending urselfs with that. and im not a new member, im an OLD user myself and not giving out my old name.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Dude how many times does it have to be explained to you why the points are not equal and that the overall difference will probably be adjusted for testing? Just say ok or thank you instead of continually arguing for something where we all AGREE

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Anyways, I rest my case. I have elaborated the reasoning behind the points as simply as I possibly could. Feel free to join V1. We do need more players there! Thank you for the discussion.

Kind Regards

EliteHunterZ
AsH