Howdy

Lifeless

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Oct 2014
Hey guys, just thought I'd drop in here and give it the ol' "Hello"

If you're a very observant person then you'd have noticed that I am new here, so I'd appreciate a warm welcome :)
Since I told you a little bit about myself in my Admin Application, I'll go ahead and use the thread to tell you a little bit about my day today.

It all started when I woke up (Well the day technically started at 00:00am, however I was asleep, therefore it doesn't count) I got out of bed and was instantly attacked by what appeared to be some kind of hideous mammal with some serious odor problems, as my eyes adjusted to the light it was soon apparant that it was my partner, so already my day was off to a good start.
I then switch on my PC (Tangent: It's a Windows 7, Intel Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8CPUs), 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970) I then decide to play a game I haven't played in a while, so BAM, I load up Skyrim...

So there I was, wandering through the wilderness, trying to uncover a couple new locations; when I hear that unmistakable shriek come from above. Not being prepared for such an event, I proceed to run away.
After a while, Mr. Blood Dragon gave up chase and I saw a pair of giants...doing whatever it is that giants do. Standing around, sniffing their fingers. Whatever.
I thought "Sweet. I'll let them beat up on the dragon, and I'll swoop in for the finishing blow, absorb the soul, grab the loot, and run away."
See...what had happened... I was sitting a healthy distance away, still "hidden" for all intents and purposes. Taking a few potshots with my trusty bow to keep tabs on the dragons health. I see that it gets down to about 15%. I think, "Alright. Now's my chance. Let's do this."
Anyways. I sprint up to the fight the big scary dragon. I get close, and I use my whirlwind sprint shout to get there quicker. This works magnificently.
There I am, on the dragons flank, getting ready to finish it off.
Perhaps in a moment of Skyrim creature solidarity... I can only imagine that the creatures paused time like Zack Morris in Saved by the Bell would do...and talked to each other.

"Hey, G1, G2. Hold up."
"What's up, BD?"
"You see this little meatbag? I mean, seriously. What's he gonna to? Peck us to death like a duck?"
"You're right. What the crap. We were having our honorable duel, and he comes in to stab you in the bum and take your scales? Screw that."
"What do you say we set aside our differences for the moment and take care of this riff-raff?"
"Done."

Rather than the giants keeping their focus on the dragon, I think I stepped in their favorite mammoth turd and ticked them off. Cause they both came after me. And the dragon. And, to add insult to injury, a cave bear that happened to be nearby.
Long story short - I got double hammer smashed, fire breathed, and butt-humped by a bear.
I did not survive. Not by a long shot.
And, of course, in true "I HATE YOU, SKYRIM" fashion, I hadn't saved in a good 40 minutes or so.
It was then that I remember why I hadn't played Skyrim in a while.

So that was my day today, Oh and I ate, went to the toilet and did human things inbetween all of this.

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
2.jpg

Attachments

• ss+(2014-10-26+at+02.52.00).jpg
    ss+(2014-10-26+at+02.52.00).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 421

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
^.^

Lifeless

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Oct 2014
Hey, just wanted to pop a message here to apologize for my absence lately.. I've been swamped with work lately and haven't had much time for CS:S (Along with the fact I've been playing Black Ops during the shred of spare time I get)
- I still intend to re-apply for admin when the time is right and I'm able to dedicate more time on here, but as of right now I'd like to thank you for the good times I had on your servers. The only thing that could have made my time better is if you had a DR server :p

Neverthless, still a bunch of fantastic servers you have, and I hope to one day (again) help to moderate them.
I do still pop on here every now and then though, I noticed my admin status was removed coming up to over 2 month ago, which I completely agree with and understand due to my absence.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Thanks for telling us. We'd hope to see you back one day, if you have time and free will again ofcourse :) Take care.

KillerSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Aug 2015
If.... You ever publish a book ....... I will read it.

Mord

25 Nov 2015
Wow, what a grave did by KillerSK. lol. Anyway loved the post!

Lifeless

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Oct 2014
Hey people.

How's it going?
Just thought I'd pop in and say hello... and that I'm back and ready to roll. I'd like to add that since my first post in this thread, I've not touched Skyrim since, so I'm not sure if there is a stronger word for rage quitting, but if there is then I definitely warrant the use of that word.

I just applied for admin here again, so hopefully I'll be welcomed back with open arms, if not then I guess I'll have to continue to play on your servers until I become a structural and integral part of it, that you'll be forced to reinstate my admin status due to sheer instability of your servers.

Hope all has been well here in my absence. Hope to see you all on the servers over the next few days - Make sure you say Hi :)

Reactions: cluth3r and Melisa

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Hey people.

How's it going?
Just thought I'd pop in and say hello... and that I'm back and ready to roll. I'd like to add that since my first post in this thread, I've not touched Skyrim since, so I'm not sure if there is a stronger word for rage quitting, but if there is then I definitely warrant the use of that word.

I just applied for admin here again, so hopefully I'll be welcomed back with open arms, if not then I guess I'll have to continue to play on your servers until I become a structural and integral part of it, that you'll be forced to reinstate my admin status due to sheer instability of your servers.

Hope all has been well here in my absence. Hope to see you all on the servers over the next few days - Make sure you say Hi :)
Hello, and welcome back to the community! :D

///M3Power

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Dec 2016
Hey people.

How's it going?

Hi, welcome back :)