Nope that not good idea bro

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
It's good to want to invest on the forum in relation to the server

You should know that we are listening to any ideas / proposals, whether good or bad

But when we have this kind of ideas, we should develop a little more ... because there, it does not make you want to answer

It's like if I creating a topic :
Everyone loves me
And that I write below : It turned out to be true
It give absolutely nothing, and then I know that everyone loves me..

The least of things would have been to make available skins that you would have liked, making others want to like this skin.

I had made a topic a year ago (all the photos were unfortunately deleted from the site where I hosted them .. probably Kr1pT1c's fault) but I will try to summarize here, the different zombies skins that we have :

The Fatty :

1.png

The Mother Fatty :

2.png

The anti COVID Fatty (Only on V1) :

3.png

(VIPs can also choose the appearance of the Mother Fatty as a zombie model)

As you can see,
the iconic Fatty will never be dethroned, and I admit that I like this big fat mass, so to propose another skin than the Fatty you already leave with a big negative point ^^

There have already been a few topics related to skins on the forum, but there has never really been a concrete answer..

In fact,
we want everyone to be at the same level (physics / skin size) as a zombie .. I don't know what type of skin you have in mind, but try to take into account what I have write just before :)

You should also know that
+ there are skins on the server, + the loading time is long for new players .. and this is what we want to avoid by adding 50 skins ..

I hope I have helped you, and also helped people who have the same ideas that you share !

Last edited:

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
we need no add new skin but it look like fatty

Reactions: The Bear Jew