Idiot player, closed the doors to his team.

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
We know it's real, nothing can be done without the demo tho. Our beloved admins are doing what they can to prevent people from closing the doors but they don't always have time to play & spectate on the server. Try to record a demo next time you notice it happening, the player might do it again and you will be able to make a report.

Kind regards, Slowian - Not an Admin.

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
You could also finally do something you know!

Reactions: Sauce

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
I take no shame in my laziness tho, its no effect, you however, I can see the burns!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
A player named kassler5 closed the doors to his teammates, I do not have a demo or recording application unfortunately. But you'll just spectate him what he'll do to his teammates. It's real, believe me.

Hello @SxmityX,

first of all: Welcome to the forum. Secondly we are sorry that you had to experience such an unfair situation. The player is well known among admins and we will have an eye on him. If you experience unfortunate situations like this again please tell the admin(s) online - if no admin is online try to record a demo the following round and post a ban request here.

Have a great time on our servers!

Ruans

15 Jul 2022
A player named kassler5 closed the doors to his teammates, I do not have a demo or recording application unfortunately. But you'll just spectate him what he'll do to his teammates. It's real, believe me.
hey dude, i will also keep an eye on him if i see him doing that next time. we should also do it for our friends in the servers if no admins are around.

Reactions: sxmity

Ruans

15 Jul 2022
We know it's real, nothing can be done without the demo tho. Our beloved admins are doing what they can to prevent people from closing the doors but they don't always have time to play & spectate on the server. Try to record a demo next time you notice it happening, the player might do it again and you will be able to make a report.

Kind regards, Slowian - Not an Admin.
now i just realize you are an EX admin on the forum, thats why you are not admin xDDDDDD

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
Congratz man!

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Since this is my first forum account, I want to express my gratitude for the responses I received before. @Slowian @easy @Ruans