If you want your mind blown you can watch this

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
You can skip a bit in the video to like 41:52 but watching it from the start (it is not 41m, I timed the vid wherre he starts on the wr), and ul see where im going with this.

This is serious high IQ play right here and kinda insane and it's hillarious at the same time. so many good flashbacks in here over just 30m

Funny, insane, big brain (seriously).
and yes I was thinking of posting this in the other yt post but this vid is just, if you watch the whole thing ul understand why this is so insane.

Reactions: Aha*gunpower*

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
You can skip a bit in the video to like 41:52 but watching it from the start (it is not 41m, I timed the vid wherre he starts on the wr), and ul see where im going with this.

This is serious high IQ play right here and kinda insane and it's hillarious at the same time. so many good flashbacks in here over just 30m .....

🥰Thanks🥰 - hope some will find here somthing usefull to themselfs - for me i have hard to watch streamers only if it is css or cs go streamer.
i got moustly intrest in sport , humans body analyse , movies , health , science , war, crime, psihopats , story tellers like MR. ballen and list goes on but rare times cs go streamers .

Thank you for post :) hope some will find something new some new thing to get in and put mind to work.[/MEDIA]

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
wtf lol
Screenshot_234.png

HMM-.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Aha*gunpower*