Insulting players

Doron

20 Oct 2021
Dear Admins,

Player called Yordy insulted my mother. I believe you should take some action with that guy.
He was teaming with another player called xd_xd, and when i wrote that they are teaming he replied to me like that. I am quite old for this kind of behavior.
Thx,

Attachments

• thumbnail_20211020_161028.jpg
    thumbnail_20211020_161028.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 191

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Hi @Doron and welcome to the forum !

I'm assuming you're new so, this isn't the right place to post this kind of request

Let me guide you : https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/form/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm.8/select
Here is the link for ban/gag requests a player, do not hesitate to read the header, it is very important, it will prevent the request from being invalid

I can understand the frustration that rule breakers can bring to legit players.

Even if this is not the place to discuss this, let me tell you that there is no insult to speak of in his sentence, (I also checked his chat history, and there is nothing disturbing)
And out of curiosity I checked your chat history, your chat is not very good, maybe there was provocation to get there, maybe not.
There will be no consequences as a result of this since it is not the right place, and even if it was the right place, we will not ban/gag following a "call your mommy"

In the future, a demo of "teaming" would have more consequences than this sentence in the chat. To post in the right place too

Thank you anyway, have a good game on our servers !