Issues with spawn/respawn

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Hi all,

I was playing cbble and in 4 rounds I started as a zombies in 2. I have to mention that there was a considerable number of players on the map. I think this is an issue you guys should look into.

Also, sometimes it just happens that after a zombie dies and it respawns as a human, they do not benefit from the 7 seconds of grace and they get knifed by zombies immediately. I have also seen the opposite, players respawning and are able to fire during those 7 grace seconds. Why is this happening?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Spells,

I was playing cbble and in 4 rounds I started as a zombies in 2. I have to mention that there was a considerable number of players on the map. I think this is an issue you guys should look into.
This sounds totally normal to me - a certain percentage of players spawns coincidentally as motherzombie. Spawning twice in four rounds is nothing ususual, just like it might happen that you dont spawn as motherzombie during a whole map or session. With every round start you have the same chance to become a motherzombie or not.

Also, sometimes it just happens that after a zombie dies and it respawns as a human, they do not benefit from the 7 seconds of grace and they get knifed by zombies immediately. I have also seen the opposite, players respawning and are able to fire during those 7 grace seconds. Why is this happening?
Afair the explaination is: There are lags sometimes (not sure atm whether player-sided or server sided or a mixture of both) so the plugin that should prevent this doesnt always load quick enough for everybody. It is nothing that can be enforced or 100% prevented I guess.

Reactions: Nikooo777