Issues with the job admin Schobi does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Dear Server Admins,

My name is Spells and I play for quite some time on this server.
Many admins might remember me as the player who writes very critical statements towards some players and this did not sit well with some of you.

Last Friday I got gagged by Schobi (apparently it was my 13th time - I tend to disagree) after a very unpleasant situation. I wrote a critical remark (map was eh_palace) towards a player (GoogleFiber) for pushing/shooting a zombie using the AWP into a group of players (including me) and we all got knifed (Schobi was among zombies so he got to profit from that).

Now, he got upset that I write all the time stuff towards other players and I can do "mea culpa". However, I only write when players go against the rules that admins should be enforcing.

And this leads me back to Schobi. With all due respect, I am convinced that he is not doing a good job, and here is why:

1. Previous to that situation, on map "eh_canals_classic" two players committed self suicide on purpose (Fucko - does this all the time and Rusty [UK]) and got to knife us (I followed closely the events and I got a safe place). However, although Schobi witnessed those things, he did not took any measures about that (the two aforementioned players continued to play like like nothing happened). Self suicide on that map is notorious (although is prevalent on other maps also) and nobody does anything to stop it.

2. I have barely seen any actions from his part when people misbehave apart maybe some written stuff. I don't call that good admin work. This leads to having some toxic players on the server.

No person in a position of power likes to be told that they are not good at what they do (especially in a public place), however sometimes truth has to be told. And I know it is difficult sometimes to enforce rules... but that does not mean that one should not stride to do a better job.

Regarding the rules that are reminded at each round:
i want to tell all admins that respect comes in many shapes and forms: not blocking players, not edging, not pushing zombies into players, not cheating, etc.
Doing otherwise, I consider it a disrespect , I am not going to put up with it and HELL YEAH write down what I feel. And I am sorry that admins (and Schobi in particular) think otherwise.

Kind regards,
Spells

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
First off, this should be in the ''Abuse report'' where you can fill out a form and post it from there so it can be discussed there because this doesn't seem to be the right place to talk about this.

Another thing is that we need proof of what happenend, without that there's not much to go with. I also find it very strange that you wrote this:
2. I have barely seen any actions from his part when people misbehave apart maybe some written stuff. I don't call that good admin work. This leads to having some toxic players on the server.
Especially when your chatlog is filled with yelling and insulting, and now I'm talking weeks back where you should have already learned that writing stuff like that will lead to a gag and no way to get anyones attention on the servers.
Seems to me he had all the rights to gag you when you're just throwing insults around and already been gagged around 9 times.

but as I said, refer to the Abuse report thread and write a post there so it can be rightly discussed with the admin you mentioned.

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Hallo Spells,

I read your post about me and I of course want to answer to your post.

My name is Spells and I play for quite some time on this server.
Many admins might remember me as the player who writes very critical statements towards some players and this did not sit well with some of you.

Some parts of your chatlog:
2020-05-31 00:20:19 GOOGE FIBER AWP PIECE OF SHIT YOU SHOT THE ZOMBIE INTO US.
2020-05-30 23:47:27 CAP1478 retard idfiot.
2020-05-30 23:30:46 map conceived buy retards.
2020-05-30 21:02:33 THONZO AUTISTIC RETARD.
2020-05-30 20:47:47 REALXING CLOWN AND SENOR VAC TWO OF THE MOST IDIOT BLCOKERS EVER.
2020-05-30 01:07:13 SHINOBI PIECE OS SHIT IDIOT.

Is that being critical to your mind? No, it is not. You constantly insult players and i warned you so many times. I gave you several chances and watched your behavior quite long. I gave you many chances to change and warned you several times.

Last Friday I got gagged by Schobi (apparently it was my 13th time - I tend to disagree) after a very unpleasant situation. I wrote a critical remark (map was eh_palace) towards a player (GoogleFiber) for pushing/shooting a zombie using the AWP into a group of players (including me) and we all got knifed (Schobi was among zombies so he got to profit from that).

This is the reason i gagged you for. Again, is that being critical? No, it is not.

Now, he got upset that I write all the time stuff towards other players and I can do "mea culpa". However, I only write when players go against the rules that admins should be enforcing.

Even others break the rules, it doesn't give you the right to do the same by insulting players.

And this leads me back to Schobi. With all due respect, I am convinced that he is not doing a good job, and here is why:

That's just your opinion.

1. Previous to that situation, on map "eh_canals_classic" two players committed self suicide on purpose (Fucko - does this all the time and Rusty [UK]) and got to knife us (I followed closely the events and I got a safe place). However, although Schobi witnessed those things, he did not took any measures about that (the two aforementioned players continued to play like like nothing happened). Self suicide on that map is notorious (although is prevalent on other maps also) and nobody does anything to stop it.

You know dude, i can't see everything, so i can't just randomly punish players, but be sure about one thing. I always punish players if they suicide on purpose to teamkill other players. I have punished very often for that already and you can ask many other players on the server about it. I even already banned players for that.

I can just repeat myself. I can't see everything on the server. Additionally, i also play at the same time and do my best to watch rulebreakers, have an eye on the chat and follow my own game.

No person in a position of power likes to be told that they are not good at what they do (especially in a public place), however sometimes truth has to be told. And I know it is difficult sometimes to enforce rules... but that does not mean that one should not stride to do a better job.

The only truth here is that you broke the rules and i punshed you for that. Take it as it is and don't twist the reality.

Regarding the rules that are reminded at each round:
i want to tell all admins that respect comes in many shapes and forms: not blocking players, not edging, not pushing zombies into players, not cheating, etc.
Doing otherwise, I consider it a disrespect , I am not going to put up with it and HELL YEAH write down what I feel. And I am sorry that admins (and Schobi in particular) think otherwise.

You are talking about respect, but honestly i don't see any respect from you towards other players. 11 of your 11 gags are either for bad language or insulting. Are you sure that you respect others? Please do a bit self-reflexion on your own before you judge others for their behavior. Is this how you show your respect towards others:

2020-05-30 23:47:27 CAP1478 retard idfiot.
2020-05-30 23:30:46 map conceived buy retards.
2020-05-30 21:02:33 THONZO AUTISTIC RETARD.
2020-05-30 20:47:47 REALXING CLOWN AND SENOR VAC TWO OF THE MOST IDIOT BLCOKERS EVER.
2020-05-30 01:07:13 SHINOBI PIECE OS SHIT IDIOT.

Your gag is legit and from my side it will stay! But don't hesitate to write a proper abuse report about me.

I am out.

Kind regards,
Schobi

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Thank you for replying Schobi. I really appreciate going through the trouble of reviewing the chatlog.

As I said, for writing that stuff, "mea culpa", I assume it. How ever, I disagree with you on what you said here:

You know dude, i can't see everything, so i can't just randomly punish players, but be sure about one thing. I always punish players if they suicide on purpose to teamkill other players. I have punished very often for that already and you can ask many other players on the server about it. I even already banned players for that.

C'mon man, last Friday this happened in 2 successive rounds and you did nothing to Fucko and Rusty [UK].
You know better... when there are 2-3 zombies left and all of a sudden one appears after one player commits suicide, something is wrong. It is not so hard to see who dies and why.
And by the way, if a regular player like me can notice and keep tabs on things like this on a particular map and has to warn you about it after it happened, do you think that this is good admin work?

And I agree that you cannot see everything, however you might want to start with recurring things that are a real buzzkill: blocking, auto suicide for teamkill and people who use grenades or weapons to push zombies into other players. It should be enough.

You might have taken measures in the past against misbehaving people (I am living proof), but have you asked yourself about how effective it has been?

Kind regards,
Spells

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
Hi Spells,
You posted into the wrong section so please hang on and follow steps here.
Blue explained it well so I don't need to explain it to you twice.
Quit writing into this thread and open proper report.

Status
Not open for further replies.