Handled+ KURD abuses admin powers

Ronbest

29 May 2013
He was just freezing me, nothing big, but still, every time an admin throws a temper tantrum they cant just go around punishing players for nothing. Oh well he think i blocked him, i am 99.9% sure i did not however. I usually dont make mistakes like that. But even if i am wrong and he is right, it was 100% unintentional AND i was shooting off zombies coming from another direction, so if he tried to back up against me at that moment when i was busy defending our backs it's not fair to just punish me for it. But also, i am 99.9% sure i didnt even block him, i looked at radar and moved ASAP when i saw zombies coming from other directions (the ones that killed KURD).

I did not vid it, but still wanted to mention this because i am just pissed at how poorly he handled it. I dont think admins are supposed to go around punishing people everytime it doesnt go their way.

I used to record alot before when i played a year ago or so and many admins punished me for things i didnt do, and ALL of them apologised to me after when i proved i was right and they were wrong, so this adds to my suspicion that KURD is also very much mistaken in this situation, as previous times it has always been the admin doing wrong.

Well it was not a ban so there isnt really anything i am asking other than please have a talk with KURD about what he can do and not do as an admin. And keep an eye on him, i suspect this was not the first nor last time he did something like this to an innocent player.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
abuse reports should be submitted with this form: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/applicationform/abuse-report.2/types

Admins do make mistakes here and there, they're not robots. However without proofs we usually believe that the admins are right, that's why we need demos from your side if you accuse an admin.
If you feel that KURD is somehow targeting you then please record your game and report back here with videos.

Niko

Ronbest

29 May 2013
I really wish i could play this game without having to record because admins cant behave.

Anyways, i am not asking for you to take any action against him so a recording isnt needed anyway, but you should have like an "admin meeting" or something with all admins, not just KURD, and discuss what behaviour is allowed and not when playing as an admin. Some of them are really clueless i can tell.