Lets take a moment to talk about Zombie Hunting in CS: GO

jenz

18 Nov 2016
Greetings my name is jenZ and i am Owner & leader of the Unloze Community. I am here because i would like to talk about Zombie Hunting in CSGO. I Fully do respect the successful ZM servers that elite hunterz got in source and i find it enjoyable to play on said servers from time to time. I'm aware that Elite Hunterz tried a while ago to bring Zombie Hunting into CS:GO but decided to stop the expansion after the lack of players since people back then didn't show any particular interest around the game mode. I spoke a bit with some higher ups from EH and they informed me that they would not opt to transition over to CS:GO. Unloze has been trying for a month now to bring "Zombie Hunting" Styled Zombie mod into CSGO.

We built ourselves a little dedicated team of players that try to get the server going and we also met a few who found a new liking to zombie hunt. I am posting here in case that some of the EH players still got interest in CS:GO ZH. I thought it would be a good place to write as your community is based around ZM which we try to bring into CS:GO in the same variation as you run in CSS. I am writing this post with full respect to Elite hunterz and with permissions from higher ups since it is not my goal or ambition to steal players from this community. I just want to tell you guys that we are trying to bring Zombie hunting into CS:GO and if anybody here still would like to try and get it going/ making it popular in CS:GO we would highly appreciate to see you on our server and to hear your thoughts and opinions.

I am not going to advertise the IP directly as that would be to dirty advertisement, instead if you're slightly interested you can look the IP up on our Homepage or see it on our steam Group: www.unloze.com http://steamcommunity.com/groups/UNLOZE

That being said we are going to have an event tomorrow on Saturday 26th November at 19:00 GMT +1. We hope to see some of you guys there if you wish to partake in the event, Thanks for reading!