Lila Epic V2.1

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Untitled.jpg

Hello,

On this map there is a soda machine on the marked place. The soda machine gives access to the top portion of the roof. Problem is that it gets shoot or naded after ct's are on the roof, and it makes it impossible for fattys to have access to that part of the roof.
Is it possible to replace it with a ladder, or "glue" the machine. Best will be a ladder in my opinion so fattys while have a chance to get on the roof. Thanks!
Untitled0.jpg

Reactions: The Bear Jew

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
oh im not auto snip noob why u take this screenshot , btw your idea is good

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'546
1'145
Zombieland
Hello @K4marad,

I feel you, it can be quite annoying if mates shoot the soda right in front of you - let me assure you that if admins notice this behaviour they will punish it consequently as players are expected to play fair like teammates should do.

Regarding fattiez: The roof is accessable via at least 4 ways, dont you know?

1. Fattiez can acess it via teamwork by jumping on each other heads. Other fattiez need to look out for edgers of course that try to shoot teamworkers down
2. Teamwork is possible at both sides of the roof
3. Fattiez can access the roof via tower that blows fattiez up to the tower roof
4. Do you know how to open glass room on standard lila panic? Bcuz on lila epic there is a secret button at the same spot that will activate a ladder to create another access to the roof (from behind)

Usually if fattiez use all entry spots the roof can be taken.

A fixed soda or a ladder would be too much I guess. You know me, I am usually not siding for the campers but in this case I guess it might destroy the whole spot. But I am open for discussion. For example if we need another way to get them camperz a runboost ramp from the white tower (at the right side of your screen) might be another solution to balance this spot.

Reactions: Paw

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
yes there is 4way but every fattiez dont know the way or new players also dont know i guess
this map play when server have 30-50 players and every campers camp here so camper can easily handle all the ways
there is no chances for fattiez

ur point also best but while u jump over other fattiez campers shoot them so its hard to win as zm

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'546
1'145
Zombieland
I'll have a deeper look at all map stats soon. Mappers and me are already working on better balance at othe rmaps. Maybe we will have a look at this spot too. Thanks for posting guys!

Ps. I know multiple better spots for overpowered camping at lila epic - luckily our camperz dont ;)

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
u can share with me ingame show me when u will be in game
anyway i dont camp much like other

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
You guys may know all the secrets of the map, but I and other players don't know about them. About team work with zm, it's not all the time so easy, you have to find a team member that has the willing to help, pressing C3 doesn't help all the time. And if zm are trying to use "the jump on the head" technic on that spot, they will also have to face the automat sniper and machine gun. They will fall like flies.
It would be nice to have a section on the forum where these secrets can be shared.

Last edited:

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
You guys may know all the secrets of the map, but I and other players don't know about them. About team work with zm, it's not all the time so easy, you have to find a team member that has the willing to help, pressing C3 doesn't help all the time. And if zm are trying to use "the jump on the head" technic on that spot, they will also have to face the automat sniper and machine gun. They will fall like flies.
It would be nice to have a section on the forum where these secrets can be shared or, share them with those that are helping the server, just like you share the map pack.

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
here is all secrets of lila epic v2 map

u can see many secrets of eh map on youtube
Video Link

or u can search in youtube "Wolfy von woods"

or u can watch this demo

Attachments

• zm_lila_epic_v2_1b.dem
    3.7 MB · Views: 121