Maps!

HundM

18 Dec 2011
I wanted to write to you today a message admins.
I think, you know what I mean because of the headline.
The theme is maps of the server EH "v2".
A long time ago when I was still playing on server to another, it gave me a lot of fun on the map Lila_Panic_v2 play.
But one day gave it to the server, because no-longer had played on him.
Then I decided to play me on another zombie server.
Then I finally found a good server "EH".
I was very happy that another good zombie server I've found, but unfortunately gabs on the server Elite Hunterz not my favorite map.
Then I myself decided to ask an admin if he can put my favorite map to Elite Hunterz, but the admin said I need to start an topic on the forums.
So please put my favourite map on all Elite Hunterz Zombie Servers.
Link: http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/106429

InGame Name: ¦©úndÁ¦

Thank you for your understanding.

HundM

18 Dec 2011
Yes, but I wanted to tell you admins, in zm_lila_panic_reisited_b4 are also very many camper-places, where the players can camp, and let's try it for a few weeks, and you can do special rulez for it.

1. Do not camp ono the roof, cause it's unfair if you are with an pumpgun on it, you're immortal.
2. Do not go with an Pumpgun in the shaft, because it is also unfair, then you're immortal.

These are the most important rules.

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
You are definitely not imortal.. it's easy to stab those guys if you are many on them.

And as Raindropz said it wouldn't be good for EH servers to have a camping map like lila_panic_v2, it is good as it is now atleast in my opinion..

Good luck.

HundM

18 Dec 2011
The map is beter than this Lila Panic in EH, it's beter editet and bigger, and I hope all will have some fun in the map.

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
There are new maps guys, really nice maps, but u can only nominate them as admin. They never appear in normal mapvote.

HundM

18 Dec 2011
Please, just let it for a few days, and ask the players how they think about the map.

HundM

18 Dec 2011
Just let it tested, please! And if they complain about the map, should get in touch with you.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
HundM said:
Just let it tested, please! And if they complain about the map, should get in touch with you.
i understand your efforts but i think we talked already enough on steam, didn't we?

we need a less campy map ;)

HundM

18 Dec 2011
Yes, we speaked on steam, but Lila Panic isn't a camper map, it's very nice and great. I've got a lot of fun in there, maybe you test this map and tell me your FeedBack, before you are telling me, that anybody there is camping :D

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
Tube's are really easy to get into, you just hop and you start bouncing from left to right, impossible to kill unless you have unlimited ammo.

And most of these maps were created for unlimited ammo.