Max ping?

LaWMaN

15 Nov 2013
Hey you guys doing!
Just wanna ask if there is a new rule or something about the ping. Today i have been kicked by Agger playing on cbble server (without warning), i had 130,i know is a little bit, but i never had been kicked. You guys are in Europe, im so far from your servers so when there is a lot of people playing my ping go to 130 or 140.
There is a maximum? Thank you guys.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
hi, no there is no ping rule.

The admin was clearly wrong unless you were noticeably lagging and thus making the game difficult for others to play.

LaWMaN

15 Nov 2013
Then maybe i lagged only to him, or i think that he kicked me just because i killed him LOL.
Because i've been playing with you guys for a long time, always from here USA, and never had problems about this before.
Thank you Niko :)

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
There isnt any ping rule our players are playing the game all over the world.

BUT, you are maybe wrong. There isn't any admin known as agger , like you told.
Misleading agger maybe ? He did warned or threated you maybe which would be wrong anyway agger isn't an admin and is a simple player on the servers :).

Or does you remember the correct name of that admin ??

Kind Regards,

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
After I talked with a player which watched your lagging-kill I know what happened now.
It isn't agger who kicked you , as I heard it was an other admin.
You seems to be lagged so much and stabbed/killed the players and thats why you got kicked, if you lagg so much and kill players from far away and have a laggy-movement its allowed to kick you , because this destroy the gameplay from ground up.
It isn't allowed to kick you if you just have a high ping, but if I understand it right you lagged too and that was the reason why you got kicked for it.

At your next playing-time, please fix your ping or try to get this lagging under control.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

LaWMaN

15 Nov 2013
A window appeared when i was kicked and it said kicked by Misleading (something more) agger; reson: ping dude.
Nothing about lag, but I perfectly understand that if this affects the game, you have to stop it, but any help or suggestions on how to fix this would be appreciated.
Maybe my connection suffered a setback at the time, but it never happened before.
Best regards.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
It was not misleading like I told before. It was an other admin which his name isn't important to say it here now.
Anyway you got kicked begause odäf huge lagging. Sometimes it was hard to kill you.

And if you never had problems before, then it was just a bad time where you had a bad connection.
If this should continou, then take care that you didn't download something if you have a slow connection.
And maybe check if your firewall or any other system slow your connection speed down