#Minigames Server

Reshuu

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2013
Tunisia
Hello fellow Elite hunters members :D

Ive been away from the community for a while now since i left css.. But for real, i couldnt find any good community there like EH :(
And this is why im back trying to get some cs go servers up for EH, i know that the deathmatch server is quite successful now...
Lets get to the server..

*Why an mg server exactly ?

Well its simply because Csgo has a lack in mg servers which means the server may get popular faster
Actually i am already working on two map ports exclusively for EH if they are willing to make this idea possible
There are quite a few maps here and there for mg which makes the task easier, And the other idea for the server is to make a market where you buy (knives, hats, nametags, trails) by earning credits while playing (already done), and this can make some money for any server improvement (vip and all ...)

...The server will bring much fun for players and will be very enjoyable to play on :D So.. Why not :eek:

Reactions: Krypto and StrikE

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Hey Reshu.

Our focus right now is to get the deathmatch servers popular, some of them are and some of them are not. When they fill themselves we can start considering new servers. Minigames is a good idea and something i've been thinking about too so hopefully we will see it in a near future.

Thanks.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland